Sunday, December 04, 2005

Is There Such A Thing As A Tongue Doctor?

Yesterday I went to the Breslin to cheer on my Lansing Christian girls basketball kids... including my cousin Ashleigh and the cheerleader cousin Abbey. :) They lost by two... but it's okay kids it was the state finals game and you got way far without Tiffanie Shives. We sat behind Shakira Scott's (the new star) family and there was a little one-year-old and we gave her a pom pom and she was SO cute... wow... its amazing what can amuse a one-year-old.

Dad bought me a cappuccino and it burnt my tongue. I have little blisters on it now. Wonderful.

I spent the next three hours getting ready for the Christmas Lights parade. I looked way festive, let me tell you:) I had tights, then sweatpants, then my I Love You boxers... a cami, tanktop, long-sleeved shirt, and my Winnie-The-Pooh christmas pajama tshirt. Then I put garland around my waist and put a giant bow on the side, my hair in a giant side ponytail and a giant bow in that, massive green eyeshadow on my WHOLE eyelid, and little red circles on my cheeks. I was the freaking epitome of adorable. And it was the epitome of the North Pole in Williamston, MI last night.

I went to the parade around 6 and we marched... doing our little thing and obnoxiously singing Jingle Bells. Then me, Katie, Josh, and Kevin walked back the opposite way of the parade in the street (like always) waving at the people (like always)... oh yes!

I found the Drama people and walked with them too. We were all freezing, so we decided not to sing at that godforsaken gazebo. :)

I got Nolen to drive me to Spag's after that. "Go home, Mrs. Ereg, and make yourself a dang quesadiLLa!!"-ShaNolen

I met Katie's mom, Katie, and Kevin at Spag's and we got our macho nacho plate (like always) and then Ski called me inviting us to a party at his house. We went to Ski's and watched Batman Begins. About 10 people were there... me and Aleksa were making fun of the movie...heehee "YELLOW FACE!" Aleksa is cool.

And pizza rolls are good.

Delicious.

Beccanator out.

3 comments:

Chris (Krissy Latte) said...

sounds like fun. you know, high schoolers r pretty easy to amuse as well...

Melissa said...

I would love to see a pic of you at the Christmas parade..how fun fun fun!!!

Nettie said...

You could be the first!