Sunday, November 06, 2005

Well At Least... I Thought I Was...

Great googley moogley...

Justin Bailey is- in the words of Mary Wardell- the EFFING MAN! (and I apologize if my links dont work correctly, I'm not sure what's wrong with them...)

jbails007: When it comes to socks and wood floors, I turn into Usher.

Nice, Justin. You make a good Captain Von Trapp. And you give very good advice. Hey, it makes sense to me.

Today was fun, I sat with Missy in church and we've decided not to live in the land of "ing"... according to Brad... and the GodCam...

Missy- The GodCam is spazzing out!
Me- No, God's just blinking.

Brad- Many people choose to live outside the God Zone, even many christians. They tend to live in the land of "ing"... whether it be Cloth-ing, House-ing, or BLING BLING!!

Then I accompanied my kids in choir...

Little Jacob Hartges- May I please step out of the room so I can relieve myself? (later) EEW I GOT HUGGED BY A TEENAGER!!! (me, I was intentionally trying to freak him out, my evil plan has succeeded, muahaha)

Then after the services I met Crystal, Adrienne, Karis, and Aunt Laurie to go to the Ronald McDonald house to clean. We ate a Jersey Giant and then went there. Me, Crystal, and Laurie disinfected all the toys, because they always have to keep them clean for immune-surpressed kids. They have one coming in tonight-keep him in your prayers. I made sure to do a thourough job- having a kid be more sick because of you is a terrible burden to carry. At least, I think so. Adrienne and Karis cleaned the room he is supposed to be staying in. It was pretty much awesome, and we're gonna go back on December 11 to serve food and stuff. Man, this makes me sound so goody and churchy, but hey, I had fun. And it definitely wasnt a waste of my time.

Then we went to the 24 hour beaners... wow that was sweet...

"Yes, mother..."
"I taught a class of 31-36 yr olds... one girl's skirt kept falling down... oh I mean 31-36 MONTH olds!"
"What are you pushing? Oh that clock has an HOUR button? THATS how you set it! What would I do without you?"
"When I was younger me and my sister used to think Burt was gay because he lived with Ernie."
"PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANTS!"

Good times.

Then I went to Catholic youth group to hang out with Erin, Carolyn, Allison, Emily, Jeremy, Jake, Mary, and Scott. We watched some movie about the holocaust and it was sad, yet so demented it was comical. Anyway...

That's pretty much the extent of my day. The insanity never ends.

Beccanator out.

6 comments:

PirateKayle said...

Go beaners. Coffee anyone?

Nettie said...

Did you take them can tabs? I always used to do that.

Katie (Olivena) said...

somthing about Mcbride and Nazis.

Josh said...

BEANERS all the way...they need to give out free beaners for life to some people as a part of a sweepstakes or something

Justin said...

Thanks Becca! I appreciate your mention, it means a lot to me.

Becca said...

'course, dude :)