Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Ode To Ches-ley In All Her Glory

Dixit dominus domino meo:
Sede a dextris meis.

Donec ponam inimicos tuos,
Scabelleum pedum tuorum.

Domimus a dextris tuis
Confregit in die irae suae reges.

De torrente in via bibet:
Propterea in exaltabit caput.

Gloria Patri, et Filio,
Et Spiritui Sancto.

Sucut erat in principio, et nunc et semper,
Et in saecula saeculorum. Amen.


Which in English OBVIOUSLY means:

Chelsey my red-headded goddess of love:
You are ridiculously hot.

With your sparkling personality
Everything in you is sweet.

You make me go crazy for you
Because of your attractiveness.

Your eyes glitter like diamonds in the moonlight
And cast a lovely shadow upon the earth.

Every day you make me smile
Everytime you pass my way

You make my spirit soar on the wings of a bluebird
And you are incredibly sexy. Hell yeah.

HAHA of COURSE! That is my sonnet to Chelsey... see I TOLD YOU I'd write you a song!! WOO! Wow. I'm cool. And that is SO going on Ches-ley's video that she's taking with her to college... yay!

*teehee*

Deeeeeeeeelicious

Beccanator out.

4 comments:

Katie (Olivena) said...

sorry i dont speak spanish...

Chris (Krissy Latte) said...

i think that was latin or another dead language... i need to learn how to speak that stuff. it's always fun

Nettie said...

Me no speak Latin...

Becca said...

thats why I translated it for you silly kids... DUH! haha not really... it's something we have to sing for Nun practice.

(ps. haha my verification word is 'reary' I just thought I'd let everyone know)