Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I'm Sure Chopin Baked Cookies Too

So yesterday I composed the music to go along with Kadijah's song... well this should be interesting. Hopefully she likes it and all the words fit in a way that she likes. *crosses fingers* It's simple, yet complicated... with the structure of the song not quite fitting the structure of the composition... but I shall make it work.

Today I went over to Joe and Cliff's with Chelsea, Matt, JoJo, Amanda, and Melissa. We made like a zillion million cookies for church... dude it was so fun... me, Amanda and JoJo had mild flour fights and "compared finger prints" in the bathroom... haha you had to be there. "Mine's more swirly than yours!"

And Chelsea attacked me with dough... and I have MAD egg cracking skills. We had mixed drinks.... haha aka red mountain dew and coke...

"Did I just say the word: 4 koala bears?"

"And the Empire State Building was made out of toothpicks in 1973..."

"Angry Chinese citizens will attack you."

"Just keep swimming... just keep swimming..."

*me and Chelsea imitating Sleigh Ride and Christmas Festivals* "Reeeeer da da da nanananana na na na na reeeeeeeeer da da nanana" (or something...)

I can do anything better than you :)

Delicious.

Beccanator out.

4 comments:

PirateKayle said...

Man that'd be alot of toothpicks. That guy musta had like no social life. poor bugger.

Chris (Krissy Latte) said...

sounds cool. i'd like to hear it. put it on ur myspace when ur done. what is ur address on that anyway?

Nettie said...

Anything you can do, I can do better, I can do anything better than you!

Melissa said...

I'm getting ready to do my holiday baking...I love to make cookies..what kinda cookies did you make?