Thursday, November 17, 2005

Have Fun In Surgery!! *smiley face*

So for the past few days KaNolen has been out for surgery. I mean, surgery is no picnic, and she's really a nice lady but... *tries to conceal joy* that woman drives me up the wall. She's simply too happy. And when she's not happy, she's completely and utterly bipolar. So when the "get well" card was passed around, well, what could I say?? *angel halo*

And every since she told Lutzke to air me and Hannah's label commercial, about half the school has asked me to do my 'Maureen' accent. And here's the cherry on top: Lutz calls me 'Maureen' now because he'd rather call me by my 'stage name'... well then...

I suppose I've made alot of new friends this year mostly because of band and drama. I mean I miss my seniors like hell but new buddies are always welcome. It's been such a weird year so far. It's more of a reflection year... a trying and failing year... and a "why on earth havent you gotten over that yet" year. I'm trying new things now, seeing what works for me and what doesnt. It's just sweet that I found people who would bear with me through this. Although sometimes it can rather annoying when they dont let up... it's nice to know that some people care enough to bother me.

Delicious.

Beccanator out.

7 comments:

Katie (Olivena) said...

oh surgery... haha...

Hannah said...

"I hope you overdoes on pain killers!"
"The take ONE A DAY really means one BOTTLE a day!"

PirateKayle said...

I was sad that Lutzki didn't air me, Amy S.and Amy F.'s comercial. It was so hilarious Mr. Herek called us losers cause we fail his class cause we sleep in it. I loved your commercial though. lol I loved the accent and the part where Hannah's shopping, lol it was so funny!

Chris (Krissy Latte) said...

k. nolen rules. and i'd like to see these commercials...

Melissa said...

Your in Drama...how FUN...I miss DRAMA so much...the act of acting on stage, not painful hectic dramas in my life...change is never easy, but always interesting...glad your new experiences are going well.

Nettie said...

That "get over it already"- it's gonna take as long as it takes for you to work through it all, okay? Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Josh said...

New frends are never a bad thing