Sunday, November 13, 2005

Blindly Leading the Blind

The past few days have been delectable. Where to begin?

How yesterday? Yes. That works. I set up my aquarium so maybe tomorrow or sometime next week I'll get me some fishies. Let me know of any name suggestions, k?

Then I went bowling with Matt, Ski, McBride, Alli, Hilars, Alexa, Cliff, Amanda, Emily, Brendan, Brandon, Crystal, and Amanda's friends from Fowlerville: Jordan, Lisa, and Emilee. It was pretty darn hilarious. Wow... we were SO all on Mountain Dew by the end *slurps up mountain dew from the table* wow good times... "MY CHERRY IS DOWN THERE!" Sorry Matt, couldn't get it :) BUTT MUNCH! Emily I dont think that was asprin you gave me. I only fell about... umm... 5 or 6 times... setting off the gosh darn foot foul alarm... AHH! And thanks SO much for paying for me Matt. I'm sorry I'm a deadbeat :( "My bank account just got raped" Yeah Matt, sorry! Now I feel bad for whore-ing your money away... *cries* Sorry!

Then today after church we went to grandma's for Cousin Day!!! I love Cousin Day... anyway... so yeah me and Kellie worked on some piano songs that she wanted to learn... and we had CHEESEY POTATOES!!! The ONE thing I've been anticipating for SO long! *teehee* "It's Red Berry Cran Hot" HAHA KELLIE way to be...

Fun times with the cousins...

Delicious.

Beccanator out.

5 comments:

Chris (Krissy Latte) said...

lol bowling. good times. how bad did u do? and good luck with fish names I'll try to think of some.

Hilary said...

Lol Omg! I couldn't BELIEVE you stuck your hand into his drink! Lmao you just did it so randomly it was hilarious.

Josh said...

i told you something during PIT that you should blog but i cann not remember

Nettie said...

Name your fishies Nettie. All of them.

PirateKayle said...

Yay cousins day!