Friday, November 25, 2005

Because Its Thanksgiving, Kids

Okay, technically not, but I got home too late last night and didnt feel like updating.

So yesterday I went to my cousins' house and chilled with them. Actually only like half our family was there because the other half was in New York City for the Macy's parade. *lucky* Anyway we just sorta hung out there... eating good food, playing Apples to Apples and DDR, singing Christmas songs and watching Polar Express.

Yeah. Good times.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELVES!!!"

"Becca I am going to practice then take you in Dance Dance Revolution and WIN!"- Bob

Yeah, dare to dream, Bob... :)

*Jingles Bell* I BELIEVE!!! Wow... we got too much amusement out of watching Polar Express... only us.

Anyway that's pretty much it, today is the traditional day to decorate for Christmas *joy...* but lucky me I have no shelf space in my room so I dont know what I'm gonna put in there... at least we have our 9 ft tall fake tree already so we can decorate that.

Somehow I'm just not excited about Christmas this year. It came too soon. I dont know, I guess I'm just feeling something that I cant explain. The year went by too quickly, and I'm not sewn for snow.

Maybe by the time December rolls around *cough*5 days*cough* I'll be excited. I figure that's gonna be the case.

Delicious.

Beccanator out.

5 comments:

Chris (Krissy Latte) said...

sounds like fun. i missed out on the parade thou. yea, december should be interesting. maybe i can make it for caroling...

Maurice said...

Im back in blogging world. Thanks for the encouragement to post!

PirateKayle said...

Man I feel like playing DDR now! And you should so come here for christmas break Krissy.

Chris (Krissy Latte) said...

i'll see what i can do... due to the powers that be and that horrible fact that I can't drive (or get connections), it could be a while... i miss you guys...

Becca said...

MAURICE! MAURICE!!!!!!!! *jumps up and down*

WELCOME BACK!!!!