Sunday, November 27, 2005

"BASTARD! Ooh... dont use that word."

Today I went to school for 4 hours... to work at the craft show. I hung out in concessions with Kayla, her mom, Mr. Adleman, and Ms Reynolds and Matt her son. IT WAS SWEET!!!! I've decided that I love Abby's mom (Ms Reynolds) because she's kindof just like me in a way... :) Then me, Katie, Aims, Cara, JoJo and a bunch of other kids helped tear down. Like the guy with the dolly who, when the automatic door closed on him, said "BASTARD! Ooh... dont use that word!" That was pretty much the highlight of my day. AND we got free muffins! Yep. That's Williamston for you.

Then we went to the lady who has really smelly-good things and we helped her tear down. I accidentally broke that metal stand thing... imagine... the one thing I break at the craft show is metal. Woo. :) Go me. I gave JoJo a ride on the rolly table and that was pretty fun... ya know...

Then me, Katie, and Aims walked downtown to eat at Kountry Kitchen. That was sweet... "NOPE!" haha... nice.

Then we walked down to McDonalds to get some cheap dessert and saw Matt and Ski uptown. "What?? You're out of apple pie?? MATT! They're OUT of APPLE PIE!" "Becca are you at McDonalds?" "Yesss..... represent!"

I'm just too cool.

Then Katie and Aims went to my house and we played DDR and karaoke and then watched A Series of Unfortunate Events. "Soda, soda, banana." "Bite me."

teehee

Delicious.

Beccanator out.

6 comments:

Katie (Olivena) said...

I so beat you in kareoke...

Chris (Krissy Latte) said...

lol mcdonald's, so many happy memories. did you guard your mcnuggets?

Nettie said...

Too cool. Ha ha.

PirateKayle said...

dude I so love a series of unfortunite events. I wish I was good at biting things.

Lena said...

Hey! I checked out ur blogspot and I was like "Hmm, where have I read it before???" lol! Yeah, on ur Myspace....uh huh, uh huh! It's cool sticking to this thing, that's what I call COMMITMENT!

Luv ya! x Lena :)

Chris (Krissy Latte) said...

that's what people should say about the myspace. long live the blogs!