Friday, October 14, 2005

Sophomore Slump

AHHHH.... curse Chemistry class... darn you LON CAPA... eek!

SO MUCH CONFUSION!

Yeah. So anyway today was pretty boring... Lisa had that kneeldown thingy and Ski gave us a very interesting Pow-Wow conversation... ugh *shivers* haha

Then Carolyn gave me another Henna.

Then after school I saw McBride and Alli... with DOOGAN!!! aww that puppy is so cute!

Anyway this entry is kindof pointless I guess.

Yeah.

Umm...

Well I might go to Midnight Madness at the Breslin Center tonight. Sweetness.

And tomorrow we might go to Uncle John's after Katie takes the PSAT. Then later is her partaay!! :)

So I guess I'll just end with a quote from The Harvey Girls... that 1946 musical that Miss Dawson let me borrow:

"I don't know whether we're the Three Musketeers or the Three Blind Mice."-Judy Garland, The Harvey Girls

How true, how true.

Beccanator out.

6 comments:

Katie (Olivena) said...

PARTAAAAY!! Woot.

Nettie said...

I feel the need to go, "Yo ee oh, yo oh. Yo ee oh, yo oh." Perhaps it's the Judy Garland reference.

PirateKayle said...

I agree with Kt's party statement. PARTAAAAAAAY!

Kelly said...

Becca, you are my little gentlman. I'll take you to foggy London town cuz you are my little gentleman. HAHA LOVE YA!

Chris (Krissy Latte) said...

you're not ron...

Rock King said...

i love scotch, scotchy scotch scotch down down it goes down into my belly