Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Lementing

"She just kept going click click click type type type!"

"OOOH! LEMENTING! With WARMTH... and JOLLY!"

"NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIGH!"

"McBride... you're fifth grade picture is UGLY"

"Karlo! You have a big purple vein that sticks out when you play!"

"It has three wheels, you dont need a kickstand."

"A mole's not an animal in Chemistry...."

"AVOCADO!"

"And then here's me, saying something retarded like 'arsenic is poisonous, why would you drink it?'"

"Oh, woe to me, business is bad. I send Taki to the dry cleaner store, and now I have no time with him!"

"That's the way... uh huh uh huh.... I like it... uh huh uh huh!"

"HAWKEN SCHLAWKEN!"

"Little choose-y Suzie... shopping around... PAST THE POINT OF NO RETURN!"

"What do you mean you dont eat no MEAT?"

"Me and Chelsey are going on a date to Mr. Bowles' room!"

"My thighs are so gross..."

"I'm lovin' your nuts Becca."

"Hey SARAH want some NUT SEASONING?"

Wow. The past couple days... were sweet.

Beccanator out.

8 comments:

Chris (Krissy Latte) said...

nice...

Josh said...

oh my god i want a nap room!!!!!!!!!!!!

PirateKayle said...

nut seasoning? lol

Katie (Olivena) said...

nuts.... mmm...

OMG!!! STRUCK DID HIS MOL DAY TO YOU TOO!!!!

Katie (Olivena) said...

nuts.... mmm...

OMG!!! STRUCK DID HIS MOL DAY TO YOU TOO!!!!

Chris (Krissy Latte) said...

o god, my chem teacher did the mole day with us on monday. it's universal i guess...

Melissa said...

That Letter...well, it's coming!!! Yeah! Alright...gotta go!

Nettie said...

And nice linkage, I am most impressed.