Thursday, October 13, 2005

Darling, What Did You Expect?

So yeah. I love fall. It's my friggen favorite season, yo!!!

So right now I'm pretty much staring at all the rich people pulling up my driveway to go to my rich neighbors' fall party in the Spanish Garden. Gawd, I'm so glad we didnt have to go to this one.

Hey, is that Lauren Stasek? Poor girl, I bet she doesnt wanna be there. I dont. Only reason I would is for free food. And to frighten the people. :)

Wow, that person is ugly.

And that guy's old.

Heh heh. Oh there goes Mary. She's certainly the partier (no not Mary my friend, Mary DeWeese my rich neighbor lady) She's nice, but I dont think she likes me. Oh well. I have more then my share of people who like me. *hah* Anyway... she throws like 300 parties a day... heck yeah...

eew who's that?

Oh gross what did that lady do to her hair?

Ugh is that a man?

Nice bald spot, dude.

HAH I love myself. 'Specially when I'm brutally critical. It's just so amusing.

Beccanator out.



7 comments:

Katie (Olivena) said...

hey critical spanish garden woman, did the one lady that wanted you to be a model show up?

Becca said...

hahaha!!! I didnt see her! wow that lady is cool...

Chris (Krissy Latte) said...

lol u stalker... that spanish garden place is sweet...

Nettie said...

I love it too, excellent job on the people watching girl! Or should I say people bashing...

Nettie said...

Heh heh my word verification was 'dungo'. This amuses me to no end.

Becca said...

gotta love those verification words.... heehee mine is 'rkrwffa'. It actually reminds me of 'waffle'..... yay.

Chris (Krissy Latte) said...

do you like waffles?