Sunday, September 18, 2005

HOmecOMinG '05






So yeah... HC '05 was pretty friggen fun. We went to the Cancun restaurant and then the mall, then the dance...

Top: Lisa, Hannah, me, Krissy Latte
2nd: Me and Hanny
3rd: SEXI!!! (a.k.a. me)
4th: Lisa and Hanny

5th: Me (with the "angry" face... heehee), Sunny, Meghan, Michele

And there are more, but this thing only lets me have 5.

"Yeah, bang my CD in yo system yo!"
"Aww you guys look so professional! You're so CUTE!"

"Everyones so FANCY! It makes me want to DANCE!" *jumps about 5 feet in air*

and the #1 convo:

Me: Yeah I dunno if y'all know what a CD is... I know y'all have those tape thangs... but this here CD is shaped like a... a... trakter wheeyul... with a howle in the middul...
Lisa: Wuts the HOWLE fo?
Me: So you's kin stik yer finger in it to howld on to iyt...
Lisa: Doez it reewaind?

Me: No CDs dont rewaind... its aw-toe-mai-tik!
Lisa: Whats aw-toe-mai-tik? I drive a stick shift!!!


HAHAHAHAHA way to live in hick-ville Williamston.

Beccanator out.

6 comments:

Nettie said...

Oh yay pics! I'm loving that third one...

Melissa said...

You is SEXI!

Becca said...

oh i know, i know

Katie (Olivena) said...

homecoming is so awesome! I LOVED IT! TELL ME WHEN YOU GET THAT PICTURE OF ME AND KEVIN!

Chris (Krissy Latte) said...

those pictures are so bloody small lol. don't worry, i might post some of the ones my mom took once i figure it out. good times...

Lena said...

Heyhey! I know I've been away for a while, but I just wanted to let u know I'm still reading your blog when I find the time. I luv those pictures! I wish we had a kewl homecoming dance in Holland, but ofcourse, we DON'T! lol! Luv the dress!

x Lena :)