Tuesday, September 06, 2005

He was gonna...

1:30 AM, September 6th, 2005.

He was doing so good. We had hope for the future. The flame was dying after 2 and a half long years, but we still had some left. He was so healthy before. He was gonna live to be 100 million years old. He was gonna see me graduate. He was gonna see all of us graduate.

I remember at the lake when we'd scour for golf balls that had rolled down the bank to the shore. He'd pay us $1.00 for each good one. I remember he'd take us out in the water with the paddle board and we'd all stand on it. He'd shake it, and the last person standing won. I remember at a music concert he was sitting next to me. I remember we were in the front row, and I remember him singing along.

I remember making him laugh.

He's laughing now...

...but we're crying.






It wasnt supposed to end like this.

9 comments:

ImA_tOtAl_GeEk said...

good golly gosh im sry i started crying when i read this and i don't even know you! but hey you'll make it though we all do whether we think we will or not! you seem like a cool kid to!

props to you!!

bye!

Becca said...

thanks. its really people like you that I need right now.

double props.

Nettie said...

Oh sweetie, I want to cry for you too. You know I'm there babe...

Chris (Krissy Latte) said...

i'm sorry about all this. i wish i could be there for you but i guess the blogs will have to do. i guess we all have things we need to pull through. now how do we do it though is what i wonder....

Matt said...

Becca if you need someone to talk to. Let me know... or give me a call, anytime. even if its like 3 am.

Love ya Becca.

Katie (Olivena) said...

im sorry becca. YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME!!! I ASKED CHICA!! I love you anyway sweetie. Give me a call. and i'll help you (try) to cope with all this. Just remember the good times!! (undies on head) love you!

Melissa said...

Oh sweet girl...I lost my both my Grandfather's at an early age, and you know I still ache for them, I still get chocked up when someone talks about them...I miss them so much! May God bless you and your family during this difficult time!

Hilary said...

Hearts to you Becca

I'm here for you :)

<3<3

Becca said...

I love you all so much

I didnt realize how much I was loved

<3