Monday, August 15, 2005

Tip it up a Notch.

Here you see the awesome group called Timmy's Cow Tippers from Camp Barakel, the haven that has taken me in for the past 6 days. (I'm 2nd to the right on the bottom in the grey hoodie) Yes, we are Timmy's Cow Tippers. And we definitely won the watermelon. *cheers*

Anyway camp was crazy because I had the same counselor again this year, and she also just happens to go to my church. (Of course, in a church of thousands we only have seen eachother like twice) But my group was awesome. Next to me on the far right is Kelcie, then on my left is Emily. Also in the orange in the front row with the torn jeans is Janessa, then if you go to the left of Janessa then up a notch to the girl in the black, that's Kristen. Above me is Caitlin, and to her left is my couselor Hannah. Next to Hannah is Katie then above Katie is Sair (Kayle) and to Kayle's left is Christina. Then on the far top left in the purple is Tina, or Tinaria as I call her :)

I had an intense time. Through the speaker God was able to tell me exactly what I need to do. I have my next step, and I'm getting out of this. Yeah, I'll be okay.

It's just amazing what a week you can have there. Janessa and Kristen are the coolest "preps" I've EVER met... :) and the understanding in my group was unbelievable. I love you guys so much... SUPER KUDOS to ALL y'all!

Remember to laugh and love. More importantly, remember to forgive and bless. Most importantly, learn to let it go.

Beccanator out.



8 comments:

Nettie said...

Did ya tip the cows? Huh? Didja didja didja?

Melissa said...

Yay! Sound's like you had a great week!

Becca said...

yep we tipped cows... actually I was a cow...

Chris (Krissy Latte) said...

u should tip over THE cow lol... glad u had fun and glad ur back in my life... with the exception of my days being numbered, all is right with the world...

PirateKayle said...

I wish I got to be cool (sniff sniff tear). TIP IT UP A NOTCH! lol. That was so fun.

Becca said...

HECK YES it was!!! heehee :)

OMG KRISSY I have to spend the next like forever with the cow... but she's not being SUPER hideous yet!! WOO!

Chris (Krissy Latte) said...

yea, that was nice of them to let me come with u guys, even though we suck at bowling...

Becca said...

oh heck yes... 28 and 50 for me!!! YES!