Friday, August 19, 2005

This one time... at Band Camp...

I've definitely been at band camp for the past few days *strangles self* but I guess its not all that bad.

"Double DANG!"
"So let me get this straight... you were bored... so you deep fried your hand?" (Yeah, Cliff actually did that)
"That's not a banana in your pants, is it?"
"Did you hear about Carolyn and her dad?"
"Did you hear about Carolyn and the extention cord?"

"I'M HIGH ON JESUS!"

Yeah... kudos.

I'll update more later... maybe.

Beccanator out.

7 comments:

Chris (Krissy Latte) said...

my mom has said that quote every time I've told her why u and katie r busy lol. gotta love that movie...

Becca said...

Dude I love your mom :)

Nettie said...

The pit rocks, ha ha.

Chris (Krissy Latte) said...

i can't really think of anyone who does hate my mom lol. except for maybe people who don't understand that you can't talk back to or screw over my mom and live to tell the tale...

Melissa said...

Love ya Lady...you so funny!

Lena said...

heyhey! I know I've been a little occupied lately, but I haven't forgot about you! So, camp really rocked, huh?

x Lena :)

Katie (Olivena) said...

I LOVED BAND CAMP!! (only certain parts)