Sunday, July 31, 2005

There's a Twist-Tie in my Veggies.

So I went to Krissy Latte's and Katie was there so we just hung out and took the "Goth Test"... the most hypocritical stereotypical test I've ever heard of (i.e. if you eat Count Chocula cereal, you're obviously goth) But it was funny because it classified all three of us as goths. Wee.

And we watched Days of our Lamps... again...

Then I headed over to Catholic youth group and we watched The Pacifier... wow funky things happen there all the time...

Gawd it's bloody hot outside.

Rick Stewart came back to lead our singing at church... actually him and Phil just switched churches for the day. I was glad to have him back though. He's so much louder then Phil... he gets you excited and stuff. He's a cool guy with a cool family. He needs to come back more often...

I just realized that Carolyn Sienko's dad was working on that Red Cedar River murder case. That's so sweet. Williamston/Webberville's very own murder. This town gets better and better.

My exam is on Thursday, since I can only take one of them because, since I was trying to test out of two classes, nobody told me that the exams were all at the same time. Gawd I hate this school so much. Hate the staff. Dont trust the disciplinary system. They lie through their teeth at us. And it's annoying. Oh well, I'll test out of Health next year maybe, or just take it this year. Naw, I'll test out. Physical Science is what I'll be testing out of. So pray for us, Erin, Carolyn, and Emily? I think so. We're all testing out of one thing or another on Thursday.

Oh, and we finally got Phantom of the Opera.

I guess that's all I have to rant about. It seems a little dead around here. Oh well. Maybe it'll speed up once school starts.

Beccanator out.

6 comments:

Chris (Krissy Latte) said...

yea that case is interesting. what exactly happened? a murder in sleepy williamston/webberville? i mite be leaving at the wrong time... yea, hell with that test, someone like tessa michelle (evil prep slut) would be a goth. love that survey thou. hilarious...

Becca said...

haha yeah I know that evil prep slut girl... or know OF her... eew. Yeah somebody dumped a body in the Red Cedar. Pretty sweet.

Katie (Olivena) said...

that was SO fun! POLYNOMIALS!! You sre under arrenst for the extension cord! Haha, and I cant believe you got 18... i got 28!

Becca said...

damn :)

Nettie said...

What about Chocolate Lucky Charms? What does that say about you?

Chris (Krissy Latte) said...

come to think of it, i'm surpsied lucky charms weren't a "goth" food. come on, it's a leprechaun! oh best they don't count it, i'd have 23...