Saturday, July 16, 2005

Nope, still not home.

But given the coveted priveledge of using Daddy's laptop. :)

I have a story to tell you. This is a story that is not new, yet not old either. It is the story of when the Robinsons played a family game of Lets-Throw-Splat-Balls-At-Eachother-And-Inflict-As-Much-Pain-As-Possible.

It all started one bright hazy day, today actually. After the morning leisures of watching a Cigarette Boat race and climbing a lighthouse and sitting there getting the best view of ALL the people (Yes, go me, and the sherrif came by 3 times and didnt ask me to get down), we came back to 05973 Ferry Lane.

We all decided to get in the lake after a lazy afternoon, so around 4:30, we all piled in. Hannah and mom were on the paddle board, hosting 11 Splat Balls. Michael, Steph, and I were in the water, dad trailing behind.

It is chaos.

You see little Stephanie's mischevious smile, and you know it's over. You get hit twice in the butt by dad. Your mom mercilessly hurls Splat Ball after Splat Ball. You go underwater because, well, it's cloudy today so you think they cant see you. Guess again. They are waiting, waiting for you to resurface so they can pound you in the face. So, naturally, you come up with hands flailing around in effort to protect your, in my case, stunningly gorgeous face. Usually this is a lose-lose situation, because once they do try to pound you, they get your pinkie. This also hurts.

I have one thing to say.

Guard your McNuggets.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*cracks up*

Love you all

~Becca

6 comments:

Nettie said...

Dude, "The Secret Life of Bees" was a Jeopardy answer the other day and I totally thought of you.

Becca said...

I totally feel so loved <3 somebody loooooooooooves me somebody loooooooooooooves me!!!


*prances around*

Chris (Krissy Latte) said...

SAVE THE MCNUGGETS!!!

Hannah said...

Omg, that made me laugh OUT LOUD! not like normal computer giggles, but like actually super cool funny laughter!

Especially the... So, naturally, you come up with hands flailing around in effort to protect your, in my case, stunningly gorgeous face.

WONDERFUL!

PirateKayle said...

lol what a bunch of mc-assholes! Jk lol good times.

Becca said...

KL-OMG!!! guard them!! YOU HATE ME FOR CARING!!

Hannah- of COURSE!!! haha of COURSE I have a stunningly gorgeous face!

Kayle- heck yes they were awesome times!! HAHA mcassholes... wow... pickles and waaaaarm pie!