Monday, June 06, 2005

Yeah you want a C# then you want an F# then you want a C#, C#!!

Yeah... excuse me I'm kindof drugged on cheesy chocolately popcorn and I'm blaming it all on Finals Week...

Tomorrow I have Global Studies and Advanced Algebra to take... so hold on while I collect my thoughts...

Sprawl is a dispersed autodependent development outside of compact urban and villiage centers...

An example of Anarchy is 1994 Somalia...

The 6 pillars of whatchamacallit are: Resposibility, Respect, Caring, Citizenship, Fairness, and Trustworthiness... (woo extra credit)

The Law of Cosines is c^2=a^2+b^2-(2ab x CosC)

And remember good ol' SOH CAH TOA...

Quadratic formula: (-b +- SQRT b^2-4ac)/2a (Yey for not knowing how to put square root buttons on here...)

OHHH I need an 89 on my Math one... at least... and I dont really care for GS...

Oh and since I have no finals on Wednesday, and we can leave during band, who wants to come hang out with me and my mom and head uptown?? Bring a few bucks so we can go buy some food...

LOVE YOU!

~Becca

7 comments:

Maurice said...

Hope you do well. I'd come hang out with you and your mom if I was there. :)

Nettie said...

Oh please, no algebra. Pleeeease no algebra!

Katie (Olivena) said...

good luck girl- I took Bio today

Becca said...

haha thanks maurice... I'd SO hang out with you too!!! heehee

Nettie- I know I know love but ITS OVER because I took that final today

Katie- thanks... Presto has me up to 275 questions...

Amy said...

wow............yeah the adv. alg. exam was pretty easy.... it was OK

not that easy though....... o u no what i mean...............

Amy said...

Amy and I are walkin uptown tomorrow tooo.......... we gotta go back 2 school though.............. i have drumline tryouts :(

Becca said...

oooh... no fun fer school! haha well you can hang out with us or meet us at the Cappuccino place k? that would be fun!