Thursday, June 09, 2005

Yeah I'm FREE.... FREE FALLING... :)

Yes, we are FREE, FREE AT LAST!

School is out! YES! I'm a sophomore... uh... yey... I think...

In English all we had to do was present our portfolios... which was awesome! and then I went to Bio...

OOOOOH my goodness... I went out to the commons all scared and squeezing the crap out of Rachel K... because I was so scared! And I got hit with a boucy ball... and I scammed Dan into letting me have a bite of his donut... GO ME!

And then I went to Bio... and it was EASY! YES! YEY STUDYING AND FREAKING OUT FOR NO REASON, CUZ HE DIDNT ACTUALLY GIVE ME EXTRA QUESTIONS! wooo

and then I walked over to Dariy Queen with Mary, Lisa, Erin, and Carolyn!! AND WE ATE FOOD AND ICE CREAM! YES! It was the bomb...

Cedar Point tomorrow.... cant wait!!

LOVE YOU!

~Becca

3 comments:

Nettie said...

Isn't ice cream food?

Anonymous said...

Now I know where the dairy queen bag came from that I found on my desk.

Have a great summer.

Presto

Becca said...

huh?

ooooooookay you're officialy insane Presto.... cuz I came in there without any DQ stuff! Oh well.

Ice cream is not food...