Wednesday, June 01, 2005

When you go from straight to italics...

Yeah... my computer changed all the fonts to italics... I dont know if it will show up on my title or not. It's actually really annoying.

Its June... heh. The June Bugs are out. Yippie frickin dee.

Today was fun though. Especially in 4th hour because we had a "band party"... that was the funnest thing ever! We hung out outside with pizza and stuff... and the radio and picnic-table dancing that was mostly nonsexual... haha EXCEPT for CHAD! hahaha not... whatever it was fun.

Then we hung out and listened to Queen in the band room... SCREAMIN QUEEN! Haha Katie... HEY Katie call me later to go to Cedar Point... :)

Yeah... lets pretend that every day is gonna be like 4th hour...

love you

~Becca

9 comments:

fher said...

Hola!!!

Me encanta tu Blog, te deseo toda la suerte del mundo!!!!

Recientemente he visto por la web un nuevo foro esotérico, pero necesita de

su ayuda para que funcione con temas y consultas que deseen hacerlo... yo ya

he pubicado un par de artículos.

www.profesoragrahasta.com/foros/

Los espero!!!!!

fher said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Becca said...

yep.... I only caught like 3 words of that.

found, all, every, your, visit, for, neccessary?, of, help, what, and, I...

okay I suck at espanol

Nettie said...

It's OK, I suck too...

Becca said...

yeah... yey sucky spanish speakers

Nita said...

hey becca!
I'm glad you liked the band party! Table dancing was hot... even Chad :-P
tomorrow's my last day :-(

Becca said...

OMG I'm gonna miss you so much Nita!!! Have a BLAST with Lainey at CMU and DONT forget to visit us next year!

never forget your favorite freshman other then Adam... :)

HAHA!!

<3

Katie (Olivena) said...

That was great. I'll play you Queen the next time your at my house

Lucy Stern said...

What do you play in the band? All three of my kids were in band. Bonnie played Clarinet, Jennifer played French Horn and Willima played Tuba. What a mix.