Tuesday, June 07, 2005

When it's raining cats and dogs outside...

No, actually it's a beautiful hot day!

The first day of finals went well... both Global Studies and Advanced Algebra went well. At least... I hope so....

and Presto has me up 50 questions from everybody else. Me and my big mouth. Sheesh.

I haven't much to say, so I'll leave you with a story composed by the Rachels and I.

So I have this friend see, Rachel F. Rachel F has really big eyes. Once she fell out of her chair. Well anyway, then there's the evil cow who says "roar". She's stomping on my head. And she took my legs off. I have no legs left. Well anyway, then she pops one of Rachel F's big eyeballs out. She takes my leg and swings the eye at my head. So now I have a magical eyeball sticking out of my head. This means I come back to life and glow with Radon and the some-odd-number of gassious grams of Radon I injested. Then, there's Rachel K. Rachel K has a head, and a body but they're seperated. She has a magical opal bracelet and two mitochondria on her neck. The mitochondria bond and call for her head, and they connect. My magical eyeball gets attracted to the magical bracelet and my head bonds to her wrist. Then we all go to Disney World where the cow gets beaten by Mickey Mouse. HA! So then there's Rachel K and me with our bond, and Rachel F with one eye. We're all perfectly happy.

This is what happens when you get bored in band.

And when you're insane during Finals Week.

LOVE YOU!

~Becca

2 comments:

Nettie said...

Let the insanity begin!

Becca said...

oh heck yes