Saturday, June 18, 2005

We're straight back to the disaster, people!

YES my computer is back to straight font instead of italics... yes little things amuse me.

Clatta07: hey
BlackSecretGone: hey krissy
Clatta07: whats up
BlackSecretGone: ooh nothing I just got done marinating beef
Clatta07: cool
Clatta07: how is it?
BlackSecretGone: painful
BlackSecretGone: I have a new found respect for butchers
BlackSecretGone: and chili powder stuck underneath my fingernail
Clatta07: ouch
BlackSecretGone: ooh heck yes
BlackSecretGone: but it's all for the cause... Fathers Day Fajitas baby:-)
Clatta07: sweet
Clatta07: way to do something for father's day
BlackSecretGone: fo sho!
BlackSecretGone: I also got my dad a card
BlackSecretGone: except it's in Spanish.... O:-)
Clatta07: cool
Clatta07: thats nice of u
BlackSecretGone: oh I know... I know...

yeah... that's my day. Darn you, chili powder.

love you

~Becca

8 comments:

Chris (Krissy Latte) said...

way to go, becca. sorry about the evil chili but it's good that u did something for ur dad.

Becca said...

haha yeah... krissy krissy bo bissy banana fanna fo fissy mee my mo missy... KRISSY!

yeah that was fun.

Amy said...

sounds fun..... lol!!


OMG you just can't stop stuff from getting under your fingernails... lol!

Becca.

Amy said...

oops! didn't finish my comment...


Becca, whenever u cook, something seems to go wrong......... may I remind you of the FUDGE incident? Or burning the cookies at your party like 5 years ago.......... and to put ontop of all that chaos, Katie danced with a pinnaple!


"Welcome to the L-O-S-E-R channel!"

lol


word. I hate ricecakes.

Amy said...

That was the BEST parrtaaay ever!



remember when....

-your sister hannah was Amy's Co-host
-You were killed by a rainbow boa constrictor
-Katie's ozzie impression
-ecstasy
-Erin famous "this is my show" line
-my lips in the camera (wow.. i really loved porker then....)
-The international pingpong tournament (go Hannah and Amy!)
-We danced to Ice ice baby
-Us watching the whole thing afterwards!


must.......stop..... WRITING COMMENT!


Word.
Good times, good times.

Lena said...

Heyhey! U changed ur lay-out! WOW, how long have I been out? lol! I really like it!

x Lena :)

Nettie said...

I've come to the conclusion that you are obsessed with Spanish stuff.

Becca said...

Aimz- YES that party was THE BOMB... we MUST do it again!!!

oh and did you see that link I made just for you??

Lena- you've been out for A LONG time!!! but its ok you're back!

Nettie- yes I am... is there a problem?? <3