Sunday, June 05, 2005

Three things...

Alright fine, Nettie, I'm off my boycotting streak. Here you go.

*3 names I go by: My birth certificate says Rebecca Anne Robinson, but I go by Becca. As for nicknames, there are FAR more than three. These include Fanta, Smurf, and Jane. I dont get called Jane that much anymore though... pity!

3 physical things I like about myself: I love my eyes because, quite bluntly, I think they're beautiful! I like my fingernails because they're always painted black, and I like my wrists because they're always covered in armbands and little colorful bracelets.

*3 physical things I dislike about myself: I really dont like my thighs cuz theyre like mega huge, but hey its all good. I dont like my feet cuz theyre icky. I HATE my nose. It's not that it doesnt look cute, it does. I just dont like noses I guess.


*3 parts of my heritage: I'm Spanish, Native American, and Irish. I'm also Mexican but you cant tell... and this thing only allows 3 so disregard that.


*3 things I am wearing right now: My Mickey Mouse jammie top, my Tweety Bird jammie bottoms, and my I Love Dorks armband

*3 favorite bands / musical artists: hmm... Green Day, Skillet, and Our Lady Peace I guess... gotta love that rock...


*3 favorite songs: "Broken" by Seether, "Gravity" by Our Lady Peace, and "Stand Up" by Skillet, actually that was the Skillet remake of the Veggie Tales song... :) Gotta love it.

*3 things I want in a relationship: Someone who will leave me alone, not date me, and not propose to me. (Get the picture?)

*3 physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to me: Well... I guess I have an eye fettish. Other then that...

*3 of my favorite hobbies: Blogging, Piano-ing, and Hanging with my girls/guys


*3 things I want to do really badly right now: Go back to Jenn and Marie's, get some water, get a neck massage

*3 things that scare me: Janitors, Clowns, and mostly SQUIRRELS.... eek!

*3 of my everyday essentials: A little bit of friends, a little bit of comp, a little bit of music


*3 careers you have considered or are considering: Astrophysics... maybe without the physics part :), something in music, something in NYC... I dont even care just a big office with a view, and I'm in charge. MUAH!


*3 places you want to go on vacation: NYC, back to Tennessee, and SC to see my Nettie girl


*3 kids’ names you like: Dante because it's SO Mexican and AWESOME, Clementine cuz thats just COOL, and Justine because that sounds sophisticated and sexy and people would take you seriously if your name was Justine...


*3 things you want to do before you die: I want to find out what I'm here for, plan what I'm gonna do about it, then do it. That's three.

*3 ways I am stereotypically a boy: I hate preps, Snakes are fun, and I hate preps...

*3 ways I am stereotypically a girl: I laugh ALOT... I like smelly-good stuff, I cant keep my mouth shut. (Alot like you, Nettie)


*3 celeb crushes: That guy from CSI, Dickon from Secret Garden (ok not really but he was adorable you gotta admit) and FROGGER!!! He's my sexxi frog man!


*3 people who are up next: Oh I dont care... as long as somebody does it... actually no I really dont care if anybody does this... okay.

LOVE YOU!

~Becca

2 comments:

Nettie said...

That was freaking awesome! And I don't just say that cause you mentioned my name a lot...

Becca said...

YES you do. OH you know it's cuz I love you.

heehee

:)