Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Sudafed, Cold Caps, Chloraseptic, and Vicks...

Wow... regarding the last post: It's funny that when I start to talk about God, y'all shut up. Heehee...*sits back with arms crossed, chuckles*

Anyway... I got up this morning around 5 or 6... absolutely miserable from half of a stuffed up nose and a sore throat. A little later I got up and got the Chloraseptic out of my mom's cabinet and went back to bed. I decided I couldnt sleep, so I got up, went down to the chaise lounge with my blankey and pillow and watched Elf.

I swear, I could feel my eyes drooping off of my face, and my brain slowly decomposing due to sniffing a million sniffs of Vicks.

And now I'm about to fall over face first onto the keyboard.

nbbnmhujmj[unyyyyyyy

Oh shoot. Too late.

Hopefully all the millions of meds I took will not kill me. Making me feel better would be great.

Tootles

7 comments:

Nettie said...

Hey, I never shut up. Feel better soon babe!

Becca said...

I'll *sniff* try...

Katie (Olivena) said...

Yeay for DST or whatever the cough medicine thing is... I hope I didnt give you MONO!!

Matt said...

I may not always comment... but during the religious posts I tend to shy away due to my difference in belief.

Becca said...

KT-heehee yey pills.... I hope its not mono!

Matt- yeah I understand where you stand. No problem!

Melissa said...

Oh Dear...hope you feel better...Colds are the pits!

Becca said...

Yes, yes they are!