Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Sec's of the City...

Today was pretty laid back... I had a half day of school and no finals!

Actually I only stayed for the 3rd hour final time to watch National Treasure (which Lisa brought in so we didnt have to watch Shrek 2 again) and I stole a donut from the teachers lounge... GO ME!

haha after that I left with Chad, Lisa, Hannah, and Erika (a.k.a. Beverly) and we went and terrorized little sections of our city (hence the title heehee) including McDonalds, the Cappuccino Cafe, and the Sunnyside Cafe. OOH it was fun! heehee out to lunch with buddies is always interesting at the least... I fell out of the van twice... and mom got pictures of us going crazy.

When we got home, I cleaned out the drawers in my desk in my room. They're actually clean! At least more clean then they used to be... haha well my neat-freak-mother clones of siblings, when viewing my clean drawer, said astonished "YOU did that??" YES I DID! GO SELF!

Then I watched National Treasure, or the rest of it at least... (thats a LONG movie!) then all the bonus features! WOW that has neat bonus features I tell ya! YEY for being easily amused...

Last night we had a freak thunderstorm and it was SWEET! I woke around 4 because my hand had gone numb (I assume because of my 45 plastic bracelets) and I had to get circulation back. Then I realized that it was raining out and that made me excited! (Except for the fact that I had just watched a trailer on "The Seed of Chucky"... crap.) After a few minutes of tossing and turning, I finally found my sleepyland again. I was awakened by the sound of a loud engine... and thought to myself "Self, who the FRICK is mowing the lawn at 4AM in the rain?" Then I realized it was my dad with the generator. I knew that... *shifts eyes*

Such is my life...

well anyway tomorrow is the big Bio final... which YES I DO have 50 extra questions on... ooh man. I really hope I do okay...

LOVE YOU!

~Becca

6 comments:

Nettie said...

Haha, I watched Shrek 2. And I loved it.

Lisa said...

Check out my blog!

Becca said...

Nettie- I'm sure you did, toots

Lisa- YEY! LEES HAS A BLOG!

Becca said...

yep nevermind DEFINITELY wrong Lisa

PirateKayle said...

lol half days rock and so do thunder storms!

Becca said...

WOO GO TSTORMS AND 1/2 DAYS!