Friday, June 17, 2005

Of course a horse on Mars named Bernard...

If you want craziness, tune in weekly to the L-O-S-E-R channel, Thursday mornings at 6:19, hosted by our very own Allouicious and Jane the Second. Special guests include Katie Osbourne and Jane Donkey the Sexy Beast. Our studio audience includes Wifeypoo and Kathryn the Sad and Lonely (whats yo flava?), and our camera-woman is the one and only Amelia Tinkerbell Crackle Pan Castro Rudolph the Sunburnt Racoon.

Wow... that was a flash back from 8th grade...

OH AND KATIE DANCED WITH A PINEAPPLE!! KATIE DANCED WITH A PINEAPPLE!! AND I'M NOT GONNA LET HER FORGET IT!!!!!!

and we'd like to officially welcome you to the Rockin Night Club's International Ping Pong team.

*bah dum chah* HAHAHAHAHAHA

gooooood times.

ECK why are there so many ants by this computer???? AHH! I do eat around here alot... *shudder* stupid black six legged ugly disgusting creatures... they have antennae and I dont so naturally I hate them.

That reminds me of something Katie's mom said: "Look at the antlers on that mosquito!!" Wow Katie your mom is... special...

annnyway...

Earlier my mom and my sister went to Hawk Island park and my sister met her friends there. Amanda came around 10:30 and we found a sand volleyball court and played with a soccer ball :) Oh yeah. We're cool.

Then we rented out paddle boats... and AMANDA ALMOST PUSHED ME OUT... heehee well yeah. We were supposed to have someone 16 or older with us but the dude let us slide "just for today". He said we "didnt look like we'd cause any trouble" haha YEAH RIGHT!!! Wow, poor misguided young man. But we were good... even though AMANDA ALMOST PUSHED ME OUT... but obviously I forgave her because I'm gonna stay the night at her place today. :)

Well... this post was fun.

LOVE YOU!

~Becca

5 comments:

Nettie said...

Not-man I love that title. But at least y'all don't have fire ants. Fire ants are evil.

Hannah said...

They LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE! That was an amazingly wonderful time! Nick Randall? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

alyssa said...

hey becca thatnks for the post i really liked it and i like your bolgger too its awesome!! anyway gotta run maybe we coulf hanfg out sumtime and can't wait to see u next year hopefully we ahve some classes together!!!

Becca said...

HAHAHA THEY LOOOOOSE!!!


are you cheating on me?!?!?!?
NO I DONT I DONT I DONT!!!


wow that was great.

Becca said...

Nettie- ooh fire ants... GO NOT-OLD!

Alyssa- yeah definitely!!! whats your schedule??