Monday, June 06, 2005

Bittersweet goodbyes- People and my Bio grade... *wink*

So today was the commencement for my awesome seniors... I figured I'd put a tribute to them in here... even though none of them read it with the exception of an occasional Bobbi or Nita... :)

So here goes.

Laura Boyd: HAHA Way too many youth group good times! Remember how we met? It was from the W butt to feeding time at the zoo to WHO to drag strip... wow. You rock a whole lot.

Kika Collins: Thanks for taking care of me at the Wilhoite funeral. You're a pretty cool girl.

Christina Frenzel: WOW... I've definitely seen too much of you!! haha We just wont mention that... I mean it was RIGHT ON the menu... and it was SO TEMPTING... heehee IS THERE SOMETHING IN MY EYE?? Good times...

Bobbi Hernandez: You take care of me girl. You're a sweetie and I love you so much! Keep your head up. You made it.

Anna Zichi and Joel Wright: Hey, you want a Chunky?? Way to be in the music hallway... :)

Alaina Charette: WOW I feel so bad for almost breaking your jaw today... aww I'm sorry! Have fun with Chad and Hannah and them! I hope I can make it to your open house... come back and visit or else! Love ya!

Juanita Curtis: NITA PITA! wow I love you too! You're a funny girl...

Marie Gregg: Hey baby!! You're awesome sweet and you took care of me too so thanks alot. Dont know what I'd do without my Marie!

Stephanie Hays: "But she wouldnt even make it up the cliff!" hahaha wow Stephanie Hays... you make me laugh chica!

Alli Scott: aww Imma miss you girl... you are such an encouragement especially during marching... SAGGY! GAY! Wow... fun stuff! AND I LOVED YOUR CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN!

Kyle Hopkins: HAHA thanks for taking all the stuff that I threw at you this year... heehee! Your mom is the best...

Ian VanAllsburg: I'll squeeze YOUR lemon! And hows that 5 O'clock shadow?? Great times in our section... YEY FRISBEES!

Torey Allen: You've been my shoulder and you were always there for me no matter what... you were always there to pray with me and such... love you SO much!

Christi Meredith: Darling you're a cutie... you're bunches of fun and it's fun to see you at church too!

Frannie Wintjen: YOU ROCK hahaha You, Me and Hilars!!! AT THE Y! Except for I went to the wrong Y... CHEEKERS!!!! woo...

aww I love all my band geek seniors!! Have fun while I'm still in prison! ha...

Today I woke up, had a huge breakfast at Old Country Buffet, went to church, did hand motions with Crystal, Jordan, and Belinda, ran into the service, said goodbye to Scott, Carrie, and Sydney, met Paula's mom (and I wasnt even freaked out by the Mexican kiss on the cheek! Cuz I knew what she was doing! YES!), went to the commencement, gave Paula her card (which I wrote in Spanish!! HAHA GO ME!), went to Derrik's open house, played killer volleyball in the dirt, went to Alli's open house, got mesmerized by the chocolate fountain, hung out with Steph, Amy, McBride, Beka, Brad, and Alli, danced in the rain, ate sushi stuff, drank root beer, got Steph's picture, dropped Amy off, and here I am!

Oh yeah, and I saw Presto at Alli's... I kinda made fun of how "easy" his final is gonna be... Oh man me and my big mouth! I'm so screwed for Bio... he's prolly just gonna make me a special super hard final with like Chemistry and AP Bio stuff in it... eek! I definitely screwed myself over.... :)

LOVE YOU!!!

~Becca

5 comments:

Nettie said...

Can't keep our mouths shut, can we?

Josh said...

do not even speak aboot thee finael eakzam. Hae weel probeelby maek a supaer tuff won four u.

Katie (Olivena) said...

Im gonna miss the Seniors too...

Katie (Olivena) said...

nice spelling josh

Becca said...

uh yeah josh... heehee

I know Nettie I just cant do it...

me too Katie....