Thursday, June 16, 2005

Alas, poor yokes... I'll chew them well, Horatio.

I want my Veggie Rocks CD back.

Yep... I sure do!

"We'll have to chop off his..."
"Yeah we will... wait... his WHAT?"

"His HEAD Becca, his HEAD!"

"I have to be the mature adult."
"And you sound like a man."

"Anyone who's not going to bible studies... LEAVE THE PREMISES!"
*me and Crystal leave*
"I CANT BELIEVE YOU'RE LEAVING THE PREMISES!"


"We'll have to kill her. OOH I SO DIDNT MEAN TO SAY THAT!"
"Good job, Crystal, let's start with the basics. Behind you? Yeah, that is a church building!"

"We'll have to go on make out patrol again. HEY who's that behind that bush?"
"Crystal behind that bush is FACING the Crosswalk room..."
"Well some people are stupid!"

Go get him, Crystal... *rawr*

love mucho...

~Becca

2 comments:

Nettie said...

Haha, I must be old then.

Becca said...

nonono I said that CRYSTAL sounded like a man... she had lost her voice geez!

I still win.