Tuesday, May 24, 2005

That girl is rock solid!

Thanks, guys, for your comments on my last post. I was feeling, or rather, am feeling a little low right now. Your thoughts will be and have been taken to heart.

Today we had that "time travel" celebration thing that was in honor of our research papers and the lives that they were about. I got to hang with my grandma. It was cool.

My baby sister Hannah got conked on the head today. She had to go get 6 stitches behind her ear. That girl... I dont know if she can cry from pain! She only cried for a little bit, and not even during the stitches. She's a toughie.

Well, yeah. Thats about it. I haven't much to say.

Oh and Happy Birthday, Josh!

love you

~Becca

9 comments:

Nettie said...

Awww, poor Hannah! And Becca too...

Becca said...

haha well its all good. Love you, dearie!

*cancels presidential dinner*

:)

Nettie said...

Darn. There goes the future of the world.

Becca said...

You sap.


:)

Josh said...

that time travel thing was awkward

Katie (Olivena) said...

Poor Hannah, hope she feels better.

Nettie said...

I totally have the power...OK, so just the power to make you do annoying tag games...

Josh said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...cheese

Becca said...

wow you all are insane.

But yes, you get it from me.