Sunday, May 29, 2005

Temporarily boycotting Nettie's urge to rule my mind with tag games... HA!

Yes dear, maybe I'll get to them later.

Sorry, Hannah, this is too funny. This is a conversation between Hannah and I about my detention on Tuesday *cant wait* Yeah, you know you're special when you have a whole group of people that cant wait for Tuesday cuz YOU have detention!!!

LetsFryAChicken: lol so what is this about you having detention?
BlackSecretGone: OH GOD IM PISSED
BlackSecretGone: i have detention with the cow
BlackSecretGone: for "being tardy"
BlackSecretGone: BULL, YOU FRICKIN NAZI!
LetsFryAChicken: lol what the heck?!
BlackSecretGone: *directed at cow*^^
BlackSecretGone: i dunno!
LetsFryAChicken: lol omg I am tardy for that class like every single day and they do nothing about it
BlackSecretGone: but I have to stay after on tuesday for a half hour and... OH... I WILL GET REVENGE
BlackSecretGone: maybe cuz im loud and well known in that class. The cow hates me anyway. You just kinda sit there and wait for it to be over. Not that its bad. heck its prolly good!
LetsFryAChicken: why do you have it with the cow and not Kelsey?
BlackSecretGone: i think i have it with both
BlackSecretGone: but its at the middle school cuz thats where they are
LetsFryAChicken: ooooooooooh
BlackSecretGone: but I already planned what Imma do
LetsFryAChicken: lol and whats that?
BlackSecretGone: get revenge
BlackSecretGone: *insert evil laughing sound effects*
LetsFryAChicken: lol
BlackSecretGone: im gona write a whole story while im in there
BlackSecretGone: kinda like that guy said... elizabeths uncle or something
BlackSecretGone: its gonna be mean as hell
LetsFryAChicken: lol oh yeah!
BlackSecretGone: HA'
LetsFryAChicken: I wanna read it when youre done!
BlackSecretGone: kay
BlackSecretGone: and then did you read my thing?
BlackSecretGone: Im gona do that tape thing
LetsFryAChicken: lol omg! She is gonna hate you SO much!
BlackSecretGone: I know
BlackSecretGone: she's gonna be like "YOURE NOT TAKING THIS SERIOUSLY!! YOU SHOULD JUST DROP OUT CUZ YOU SMILE TOO MUCH AND IT MAKES ME VOMIT"
LetsFryAChicken: lol maybe if everyone like makes her super mad she will eventually quit. We should all get detention and do that!
BlackSecretGone: YES
BlackSecretGone: you should come with me
BlackSecretGone: cuz I dont think the tape will fit all those words. We'll have to use two mouths:-)
LetsFryAChicken: lol omg I should come! lol shed proly like shoot us
BlackSecretGone: YES
BlackSecretGone: then when she tries to talk, we do that thing that she does when WE try to talk
BlackSecretGone: that "ehh, ehh, ehh" *raises hand in face*
BlackSecretGone: and then hold up a sign that says "Dont talk to me, I'm in DETENTION"
LetsFryAChicken: lol omg omg! I wanna do that!
BlackSecretGone: YES
BlackSecretGone: its gonna be so hard to keep a straight face
BlackSecretGone: oh well, the tape will hold it on
LetsFryAChicken: lol I would like start cracking up!
BlackSecretGone: i know
BlackSecretGone: dude you should seriously walk over there with me... HAHA
BlackSecretGone: I hafta figure out how to NOT get my mom to figure it out. She'd like spaz even though its no big deal
LetsFryAChicken: lol
BlackSecretGone: oh well. I'll just tell her I hafta stay after then I'll walk to the new house
LetsFryAChicken: lol why would she flip out about band detention?
BlackSecretGone: cuz shes like that
BlackSecretGone: "OMG!! DETENTION??? IM SO DISSAPOINTED!!! AHH!!! WHAT DID YOU DO??? YOU WERE LATE?? HOW COULD YOU BE SO IRRESPONSIBLE??? AHH! I SHOULD GO HAVE A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN! YES! LETS!"
LetsFryAChicken: lol yeah, dont tell her
BlackSecretGone: yeah
BlackSecretGone: I'll just say I have to help out with something till 3
BlackSecretGone: then see if I can walk to the new house
LetsFryAChicken: She'll have to let you!
BlackSecretGone: yeah!
BlackSecretGone: are you seriously gonna come
LetsFryAChicken: I think I gotsta stay after with Schabinator...but Im not positive
BlackSecretGone: ooOOoo!
BlackSecretGone: haha well we prolly would end up not doing it anyway
LetsFryAChicken: lol I know
BlackSecretGone: heehee I should so do the tape thing though
BlackSecretGone: Kelsey wouldnt care
LetsFryAChicken: I know! She would proly think its funny. You gosta do it then tell me what happens!
BlackSecretGone: okay
BlackSecretGone: I shall!
LetsFryAChicken: lol okay!
BlackSecretGone: woo!
BlackSecretGone: man
BlackSecretGone: this is so funny
LetsFryAChicken: yeah it is! lol now I can't wait until Tuesday just because of your detention!
BlackSecretGone: YES!!
BlackSecretGone: This is so twisted!'
BlackSecretGone: cuz Im like the only person out of the like 4 that has actually thought about serving it yet!
BlackSecretGone: HA
BlackSecretGone: i guess i wanna get it over with... but OMG theyre so stupid they gave it to 2 seniors and Ski. None of THEM are gonna do them but if I dont, I'll get crap for the next 3 years!!!
LetsFryAChicken: lol I would cry!
BlackSecretGone: for what? getting detention??
LetsFryAChicken: lol for being the only one to do it!
BlackSecretGone: oh!!
LetsFryAChicken: lol and then being bugged about it forever!
BlackSecretGone: yeah
BlackSecretGone: stupid cow!
BlackSecretGone: GOSH that woman is SO annoying!
LetsFryAChicken: yeah she is! She needs to die!
BlackSecretGone: OH YEAH
BlackSecretGone: omg dyou know what would be really funny
LetsFryAChicken: what?
BlackSecretGone: if I like pretended I was really depressed for having detention and like it was ruining my life and that I started like SOBBING in there... HAHAHAHAHAHA
LetsFryAChicken: lol omg! YES! what would she do?!
BlackSecretGone: she'd like... I dunno! What WOULD she do??
LetsFryAChicken: I dunno... she'd proly like...lol I have no clue
LetsFryAChicken: lol I know! Kelsey would be like "dont cry! you can go home!"
BlackSecretGone: HAHAHA
BlackSecretGone: YES
BlackSecretGone: i should
LetsFryAChicken: lol yes!
BlackSecretGone: what else shall I do
LetsFryAChicken: lol okay okay!
LetsFryAChicken: lol omg this is gonna be one crazy half hour for you!
BlackSecretGone: I know!
BlackSecretGone: I'll prolly get beaten
BlackSecretGone: by like a tuba
LetsFryAChicken: lol or eaten by the cow
BlackSecretGone: define eaten
BlackSecretGone: eek dont wanna think about that!

BlackSecretGone: I hope she's sick that day
BlackSecretGone: and its just kelsey
LetsFryAChicken: lol we can make her sick!
BlackSecretGone: YES
BlackSecretGone: at the parade!
BlackSecretGone: we can feed her some fudge!
LetsFryAChicken: lol yes!!!
BlackSecretGone: SCORE!
BlackSecretGone: haha I'll make them so annoyed I'll never have detention again!
LetsFryAChicken: yes! she will regret ever giving you detention!
BlackSecretGone: YES!
BlackSecretGone: HA
BlackSecretGone: this is awesome
LetsFryAChicken: lol forillo!
BlackSecretGone: when you're sleepin on your pillo
BlackSecretGone: with an armadillo
BlackSecretGone: by the window sillo
BlackSecretGone: something something illo!
LetsFryAChicken: something something ILLO!
BlackSecretGone: HAHAH
BlackSecretGone: I BEAT YOU
LetsFryAChicken: lol
BlackSecretGone: *laughs*
LetsFryAChicken: well... Im... cool!
BlackSecretGone: of...COURSE!
LetsFryAChicken: lol we are so awesome!
BlackSecretGone: I KNOW!
BlackSecretGone: haha
LetsFryAChicken: lol go us!
BlackSecretGone: YES! of COURSE!
BlackSecretGone: GO HANNY AND BECCA
BlackSecretGone: so what else shall I write in my evil story?
LetsFryAChicken: um... lol I have no clue
BlackSecretGone: me either
BlackSecretGone: but I shall think of something!
BlackSecretGone: and it shall be TERRIBLE!
LetsFryAChicken: lol good!
BlackSecretGone: YES


Yeah, that was GREAT!!! hahahaha yeah Imma have me some FUN on tuesday!!! CANT WAIT!!

LOVE YOU!

~Becca

3 comments:

Nettie said...

Maybe? What's this maybe stuff? And, Hannah, I love your SN.

Becca said...

what maybe stuff? Youre just jealous because I have detention and YOU dont!!! HAHA jk

Hannah said...

Thanks Nettie!