Friday, May 20, 2005

Raindrops fall on my head, teardrops fall on my soul...

Another rainy day in that state of Michigan... northerners... *rolls eyes*

Nothing super exciting has happened lately... I'm watching the season finale of CSI right now... and it's SO SAD because Nick is trapped in the glass box... and its breaking... that saddens me! Oh, did I mention the box is BURIED IN THE GROUND? EEK! Oh now he's being eaten by millions of ants... greeeeeeat... OOH! THE PEOPLE ARE GONNA RESCUE HIM! Yeah, I'm so... excited by this...

Oh yeah, and Krissy Latte is MOVING! NO! NO KRISSY YOU CANT! Stay here, STAY HERE! Stuff just so sucks for you, I'm sorry... now this. This is eternally retarded. *hugs*

*sigh* School is almost over... maybe I could work on some extra homework... except I dont really want to. Ehh.... nah. Hmm... I dont have that much stuff to do though, English portfolio only has a couple more essays to do, short ones mind you... Spanish has that book project that I could do real quick...

I think thats about it... OH and cramming for that Bio final... OOH thats gonna suck so bad... GRR on that class...

YEY rambling, because I dont have much to talk about. School is kindof slow... things are wrapping up finally. Summer... ehh I need to figure that out. LA in July? I hope. Camp in August overlapping that band thing? Hope so... *angel halo*

I just hope I dont have to be around *gulp* *twitch* my family the whole time. I need to NOT be in my house... and NOT be locked up with people that annoy me. Ahh.... that needs to NOT happen.

I think I'm done now... this was incredibly pointless.

love ya

~Becca



8 comments:

Josh said...

Definately the part with the ants and just thinking that explosives are under you*shreak*

*secret Handshake X3*

Melissa said...

Pointless, maybe, Insightful, Yes! I always love hearing about your day! (Will try to email you soon :(

Katie (Olivena) said...

lol, I forgot about CSI lastnight. Some one needs to call me be4 it starts.

Chris (Krissy Latte) said...

i really don't want to move. i know i said that in IN before I moved here but people like u and katie have really made my life better. there mite be a chance of me staying here...

Nettie said...

Hace el proyecto.
Yay, I remembered how to say it!

Hilary said...

:) My parents work in the summer so I don't have to see them during the day.. Besides my brother I'll prolly see like no one lol, even though he's gonna be gone most of the time anyway.

Dillon said...

gues who directed and wrote the season final of CSI??????? my favorite director....... QUENTIN TARANTINO!!!!!!!

Becca said...

Josh- I know... *shreak* *secret handshake x3*

Mel- yeah... thanx babe. Take your time! :)

Kaite- 1...2...3... UNITE!

Krissy Latte- DONT MOVE! I LOVE YOU TOO!

Nettie- do the project? Okay darling, you lost me.

Hilary-I know... haha I'm coming over!

Dillon- YES!! haha YEY QUENTIN!