Saturday, May 07, 2005

Pulvarizing Eiffel Towers

Today I definitely made like a MILLION muffins. Of course, this is because I am the "Muffin Perfon" Yes, perfon, not person, thanks to Erin's speaking skills, or lack thereof.

These are for the trip, and so far I have...hmm... lets see. Chocolate chip ones and Lemon poppy seed ones. Heck, by the time we're done with the poppy seed ones we'll so be addicted to Opium. Not really, but hey. It's kind of fun to think about.

*sighs* So, what shall Becca talk about today??? Hmm...

I MISS HILARS! She went camping for the weekend.... and now I have nobody to do this with:

Sweetiehh4000: -gasp-
BlackSecretGone: -i know-
BlackSecretGone: DRAMATIC PAUSE!
BlackSecretGone: UNCOMFY STILLNESS!
BlackSecretGone: UNGODLY SILENCE
BlackSecretGone: I STOLE ALL THE PHRASES HAHA!
Sweetiehh4000: A FEW MUFFLED COUGHS
BlackSecretGone: okay FINE!
BlackSecretGone: BE THAT WAY!!!!!
Sweetiehh4000: I
Sweetiehh4000: SHALL


Wow, that was fun.

I know its terrible, but the only thing I'm really looking forward to tomorrow is wearing a cowboy hat for a skit for the kids at church, and eating Olive Garden food. Mothers day is meaning... not so much to me. Really, I'm quite annoyed with the woman. She needs to shut up and leave me alone. Terrible, but you know, such is my life.

Hugs to you all, I must go eat some food.

"MAKE IT 4!" (Hilars, do you remember that??)

:)

LOVE YOU

~Becca

5 comments:

Nettie said...

I bought banana nut muffin mix, and I thought of you. Except I don't have a muffin pan. Sad.

Becca said...

I should send you one... we have like 7 of em.


Except I hate bananas :(


Tis a sad thing.

<3

Nettie said...

But they aren't bananas. They are banana nut muffins...

Becca said...

Yes... I know... the worst kind... *cries* it is a shame that there has to be a gross muffin...

Melissa said...

You are a goofy pants..."and she walks off in silence"...hee! hee! to much fun...love the way you write the very first thing that pops into that little noggin' of yours!