Friday, May 06, 2005

The Pig (By Stephanie, Hannah, and Becca Robinson)

This script was randomly made for you, by the 3 Robinson sisters of Okemos, Michigan. (Hannah is 7, Steph is 9, I am 14) Hope you enjoy, I know you will. *wink*


Stephanie: Be a Pig. Be a pink Pig.

Hannah: This pig is weird.

Becca: I like purple pigs, but pink ones will do.

Stephanie: I am a monkey lover but pigs will do.

Hannah: Are you a pink pig??

Becca: I am not. I am actually a very cute donkey.

Stephanie: I'm not either, but I am actually a cute monkey.

Hannah: I'm not either, but I am actually a cute pink and purple bear.

Stephanie: That's not obvious.

Becca: Uh, yeah... okay I dont know what you're talking about.

Hannah: Yeah, it's my turn. I think you are a weird pig.

Becca: I'LL "WEIRD PIG" YOUR FACE!!!

Stephanie: Actually, blue pigs are the best.

Becca: Why are we talking about pigs??? Lets talk about Mexico.

Stephanie: *laughs* Hahaha, OOYA! *makes weird sound-effects* LALALALALA

Becca: You FREAK!

Stephanie: I'll "FREAK" your face!

Hannah: Blah blah blah blah. I'M NOT DONE! Your face.

Becca: YOUR FACE IN MEXICO!!! Que tiempo hace hoy?

Stephanie: WHAT?? OOH do me! Whats that mean? OOH! Hace mal tiempo!

Becca: I say Hace BUEN tiempo! MUAHAHAHAHA!

Hannah: My turn. Becca you are so weird.

Becca: *smiles* I know.

Stephanie: Hannah you mean... idiotic, not weird.

Becca: MEAN!

Hannah: Lo La

Stephanie: LOLA!

Hannah: Your face.

Becca: YOUR FACE! I'LL PENNSYLVANIA YOU!

Stephanie: Hello

Becca: Saloot.

Hannah: Hi Becca. Weirdo.

Becca: FREAKO!

Stephanie: MAYA HEE, MAYA HO, MAYA HA, MAYA HA HA....

Hannah: Whats that say?

Becca: It's the Original Numa-Numa dance!!!

Hannah: Okay, were done now.


Yes, that was us.... being us.


LOVE YOU!

~Becca, Steph, and Hannah

5 comments:

Nettie said...

That was so random. I loved it.

Becca said...

I know. Such is my life, and theirs.

:)

You should really see the videos we make....

Lena said...

LOL! U gurls are so weird! I guess it runs in the family, huh? Weird = good, though. Otherwise the world would be a boring place!

x Lena :)

Becca said...

I KNOW! haha thanks!!!

It was fun.

<3

Melissa said...

I cannot tell you how much I loved that...catching up on your blog has been a delight!