Tuesday, May 03, 2005

No song I can sing, no words I can write, will EVER tell my heart's true plea...

Yes, ode to boredom and life. I haven't much to say, so I'll talk randomness...

A few random quotes put a smile on my face today... let's see...

"Oh, go screw your COW!"-Rachael
"What does OW CAY mean??"-Rachael
"Geez Becca, you didnt break the pen... it has a BUTTON.... to close it, it doesnt click you moron."-Rachael
"Pink Sunburned man on the beach with his..."-Kerry (okay I cant finish this one for the safety of our sanity... I'll just let your imaginations run wild!)
"Dude... why are you so grumpy? You're like "I hate the world. Everything sucks. I'm gonna go home and... DRINK POISON!"-Robert
"Uh... you see Presto... we dont have the vocab just yet because... umm... it's in the hands of the...uh... Federal...uh... Corporation of Vocabulary...SCIENTISTS! Yes, uh, scientists. Oh yeah we have it, but uh... it's um... s-south of the border..."-Me (I ROCK at excuses...)

Yes. Smiley Tuesdays!! And guess what else? It's not over, on account of House is on tonight at 9pm, 8pm central! Actually, I dont really know. All I know is that it's at 9 for me.

Today in 1st hour (which me, Hilars, and Sunny are getting seperated... BOO YOU HITCHCOCK!!) me and Hilars were talking about how much rockin' fun we be havin at the Smokies in... what... 8 days!! YEY rocking the world of Gatlinburg, WV... when we're done with the Smokies I'm sure there wont be any mountains left! *grins evilly*

and TODAY IS CHELSEA'S BDAY! HAPPY BDAY CHELS! (and PS Chels... I have a Pseudoscorpion for your bug thing... I'll give it to you later) YEY FOR CHELS'S 14TH!

LOVE YOU!

~Becca


2 comments:

Katie (Olivena) said...

Awww... becca... I am so bored in this Library

Becca said...

pshh yeah....why were you in there??


Hey u coming tonight?