Monday, May 02, 2005

Move on, dont you dare...

You... dont you DARE go back. You stay right where you are. If you move a single inch I will personally pluck every stupid curly hair out of your head and shove it down your mangy throat until you choke and die. And another thing... dont you DARE cry. Keep those tears behind those brown eyes. If you spill a single one I will rip every wound open again and watch you bleed to utter death.

That being said...

As most of you know, I codirect a children's choir at my church. This past week has been very hard on some of my children. There is a family with several children, the Dys's. Right now they have three children in the hospital, and the rest isolated at home with the Rhodovirus. Little Tori had to get an IV of some sort. My heart breaks for my girlies, keep them in your prayers. Also, little Melody's father (Phil Posthuma, music director at church) is in the hospital for kidney problems. Melody was in choir today, bless her heart, and she had to go out in utter pain leaking out of her eyes. She's so young... to be in fear like this. Keep her in your heart as well.

I'm watching a movie right now, called Riding the Bus with my Sister. It's only been a half hour, but already it is so beautiful. It's about two grown sisters, one who is a professional photographer and one who is mentally challenged. The challenged one likes to ride the busses every day to watch the people. One day, they find out that their father died of a heart attack. Although the professional sister doesnt want to tolerate the other sister, she keeps having flashbacks of how much fun they had as children, but also how much responsibility she had because she was constantly told to look after Beth (the challenged sister). At their father's funeral, just... the emotion that Beth shows is something that "normal" people would keep inside. She shows things, hurt and pain, even excitement, like nobody else. The message shown is so beautiful, and tear jerking at that.

I hope you had a beautiful Sunday.

LOVE YOU

~Becca

23 comments:

Josh said...

I saw that movie and it was one of the saddest things I have ever seen! It was truly touching on the soul
*sniffle* *sniff*
*secret handshake*

Nettie said...

Ohh, I'm sorry I missed that!

Becca said...

It was good. *sniff*sniff*


*secret handshake* to Josh...


*hugs* for Nettie

Hilary said...

*hugs for Hilary.. even though I havn't seen the movie and uh im just writing a pointless comment* haha rbfb

Lena said...

Hey Becca!

Thanks for all ur comments on my blog!!

x Lena :)

Lena said...

It really made me laugh!! :)

x Lena

Lena said...

Now, what I'm trying to do is.........................................................

Lena said...

Basically, the same thing you did!

x Lena :)

Lena said...

I just wonder how long I could keep up.............

Lena said...

Quick question: how many comments do you want? 40? 45???

luv ya! x Lena :)

Lena said...

OH, btw, I spent Queen's Day in Amsterdam with my twinsis (that's why I wasn't able to update my blog!)

Lena said...

You have to keep in mind that the people in Amsterdam like to PARTAY!

Lena said...

So, it was VERY busy and not a lot of stores were open, so we were outta there within an hour!

Lena said...

And everyone was like dressed in orange. Only a few people (including myself) were not, so we didn't really blend in.

xxx

Lena said...

But it was fun, cuz I ended up hanging around with my twinsis at her place in Amsterdam.......

Lena said...

OH, great to hear that it went well on Sunday, when you spoke in front of the people. U go gurl!

luv Lena :)

Lena said...

OH and ofcourse I would visit you when I'm going to the US. I'm afraid you'll have to wait another year and a half.

Lena said...

Cuz that's when we get to go to the States with some kinda exchange-program. But, patience is a good thing!

x Lena :)

Lena said...

So, I guess I'll see ya in a little less than two years, but until then I'll be hearing from ya through my blog, right?

x Lena :)

Lena said...

AHHH, ok, just one more comment, cuz then this is ur 20th! WOW!

Luv Lena :)

Melissa said...

I will lift those in prayer, and boo I missed the movie as well...what a great inspiration though...thanks for sharing...

(sorry thoughts are scrambled)

Becca said...

Hilars- YEY random comments!! OOOOH!!! YOUR BDAY IS TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *spazzes out*

Lena- OOH you're a SWEETHEART! Not many people would put up with that... I saw 21 comments and I about had a heart attack... I'm like WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON??? Then I was like "Self, calm down. You KNOW it's Lena getting back at you..." HAHA! Glad you had fun in Amsterdam! And I wore orange for you so dont worry. ALSO I cant wait for you to come see me!!!! <3

Mel- Yeah it was a really good movie! thanks for praying for my babys

:) Love y'all

Katie (Olivena) said...

I'm making it 23