Sunday, May 22, 2005

Just me and my sign-vandalizin', Jelly Bean pilferin', master rowin' self...

Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road...

So I just got back from the Lake house up in Clare County... with Kirsten, Chelle, Aunt Janet, and Kathy.

IT WAS SO ROCKIN!

"Nice Super S!"
"Nice what? Excuse me?"

We totally created so much havoc upon that county... we vandalized a real-estate sign (just turned it up side down)... but SOMEBODY PUT IT BACK... poo. Also, we picked flowers and danced in petals... and in the road, singing pointless songs, taking pictures of "Asshole's Garage", the AWESOME old guy we met...

and we stole some Jelly Beans up town... *grins*

We went rowing on the lake... actually Chelle and Kirsten were in the kayaks and I was in the rowboat.... the water was FREEZING! It's too early to be swimming... but by the time I was done rowing I was so hot and needed to swim! I got a compliment from some guy in a pontoon...

"I've never seen a rowboat keep up with two kayaks!"

YEY! HIDDEN TALENTS!

well...

...its something unpredictable, but in the end it's right; I hope you had the time of your life.

3 comments:

Nettie said...

Ooh! Song quotes!

Becca said...

YES I love that song...

Melissa said...

You girls are bad bad bad! Sounds like you had lots of fun!