Tuesday, May 17, 2005

I've been...*gulp*... TAGGED!

Well my cutie patootie Nettie... I'll finally do these questions...



1. You're stuck inside Fahrenheit 451. Which book do you want to be? Fareneit wha?? Oh well. I'm too stupid for this question. Move on.


2. Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character? YES!!!!!!!!! AND PROUD OF IT! Frogger is my hott frog mann!


3. The last book you bought was...? I havent bought a book in FOREVER... gosh the last book I think I got was on my birthday and it was the Lovely Bones which is a GREAT book... yeah


4. The last book you read was...?well... I just finished the Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd... good stuff. Y'all should read it. (wow, there goes that Southern drawl some of us have become addicted to... *cough*KATIE*cough*)

5. What are you currently reading? Uh... I'm supposed to read? Unfortunately, since I'm done with the Bees, I've resorted to *twitch* my Biology book... eek!!! OOH and I'm back to reading Stargirl from the 7th grade... yes, that is indeed a good book as well.


6. Five books you would take to a desert island... Well, I'd take my bible of course, because what if something happens and I dont know what to do??? Consult the holy book, thats what. Duh. Okay, 4 more... uh.... *searches brain* gosh this would be SO much easier if it were CDs... OOH a cookbook cuz cooking is fun... and chances are that on a desert island I wont have any kitchen to burn down... *cough* HANNAH AND ERIKA*cough*... 3 more... I'd say the Lovely Bones, the Secret Life of Bees, and then the Ruby Raven. Havent read THAT one in a while...


7. Who are you passing this stick on to and why? I'm taggin Melissa, Katie, and Hilars!

Go get em, tigers.

*rawr*

LOVE!

~Becca

5 comments:

Nettie said...

Rawr! I totally agree with The Lovely Bones. But y'know, there's nothing wrong with a southern drawl. A real one, that is...

Melissa said...

Yeah! Questions for me. I'll try to get them up tonight or tomorrow night...we shall see...busy busy busy, but I LOVE ME SOME QUESTIONS!

Becca said...

Nettie- OH shut up I try the southern thing... Its not my fault I live close to the frickin arctic circle!!! heehee RAWR indeed! <3

Mel- yes I know... BUSY!!! and OF COURSE you love questions! They're what make the world go round!

Hilary said...

awww... did you HAVE to tag me!?!?!?!?!?! *sigh* IF I MUST....

Becca said...

YES i did Hilars cuz I LOVE YOU!!!!


even if you DID steal my dill pickle relish...


MAN we need to figure out how to put that on here...

:)