Wednesday, May 04, 2005

I am a BONA-FIDE poet!!! :)

Well... I suppose this day has been a rather...uh... how to put this nicely? Blonde. Oh boy, where do I start???

It's pretty much Band where all this happens. *pretends I'm in a black-and-white Private Investigator's office* *bluesy jazz mystery music playing in background*

Setting the Scene: It all started lunch hour. I had wandered on down the Music Hall because I was on my way to the bandroom. I take a "nap" on my table, because *hallelujah* it is no longer covered in sheet music. Eventually, Erin and Mary mosey on in there.

Erin: BECCA! Get up! THEY'RE GIVING AWAY FREE SMOOTHIES!!!
Me: OH MY GOD!!! *jumps up, runs into door, runs out into hallway*
*gets smoothie, comes back**sees Joel and Ana walking around Music Hall*

Me: I just got a smoothie. IT MADE MY DAY!
Joel: Smoothie... that's such an overused word.
Ana: Overused? I dont use the word smoothie that much.

Me: Neither do I, unless I'm making a smoothie.
Joel: But, it has chunks in it.
Ana: It's not smooth!
Me: Well, what do you want me to call it? A CHUNKY? Let's see how many of those sell!

Setting New Scene: I'm sitting in band, next to Ian, talking about the check for $1.50 I got for overpaying the trip.

Ian: It's gonna be so hot in Tennessee.
Me: Wait... wasnt it West Virginia??
*Cliff and Ian laugh*
Cliff: Nooo..... TENNESSEE!!! The Smokies didnt move.
Me: ARE YOU SERIOUS? ALL THIS TIME I THOUGHT IT WAS WEST VIRGINIA! *yes, sorry folks, smacks head*

Setting Scene #3: I'm running back out of the Jazz room, back to the Concert room. I slip and fall, sending a couple percussion instruments flying. *turns red* I'm okay!


Wow..... what a day. WHAT A DAY!!! Gosh... I am amAzing!

LOVE YOU!

~Becca

2 comments:

Josh said...

W.O.W. nerd!
*secret handshake*

Becca said...

oh shutup josh!!


*secret handhsake*