Thursday, May 19, 2005

Hilary the amazing HOPNTLT and her sidekick Rainboy the Great Pickle Sucker LAP

Yes, so me and Hilars have decided to make fun of all the Star Wars fans (no offense...) by going to the movie premeire/"Star Wars Convention" dressed as Star Trek people, space aliens, or PLANETS!

"I'LL GO AS SATURN!"

Yeah... go us!

And we'll go as soon as we save Miss K from getting assaulted by the Evil Cow whose name SHALL NOT be mentioned in this household...er...blog-hold... under ANY circumstances so help me... even though I already have... BUT FROM NOW ON... okay YES!

HEY, HILARY, YOU'RE OUT OF FEDERAL CUSTODY, WAY TO BE!!!!!!!!

LOVE YOU!!!!!!

~Becca/Rainboy the Great Pickle Sucker LAP


5 comments:

Josh said...

DON'T 'DIS STAR WARS

Becca said...

MUAHAHAHA you silly people that waste your money on a two-hour boredom black hole...


*laughs*

Hilary said...

Haha... silly star wars fans ^-^, lala WAY TO BEEEEE! hehe We're so awsome!

Becca said...

WE ROCK, HILARS!

*laughs at Star Wars fans*

*who get no sleep*

*cuz of a movie*

*thats not even realistic*

*Becca has nightmares about that Yoda creature...*

*shudders*

*sucks thumb*

*crawls out of room*

Melissa said...

You are Crazy...I LOVE STAR WARS...and I don't mind Star Wars haters, all GOOD!

I want PICTURES....