Monday, May 09, 2005

F.A.M.I.L.Y

Yes, it's the acronym of FAMILY.

Forget
About
Me
I
Love
You

Yeah, flippin right. I cant wait to get out of this prison so called Home. Well, I thought it was a cool acronym anyways.

Happy Mother's day, all!

I spent it by eating Olive Garden food till I was full to the brim...

and...



PLAYING A MAD FLIPPIN SWEET GAME OF SOCCER WITH MY DISTANT RELATIVES!!!

dude it was awesome... there was Paula, Brian, Chelsea, Courtney, Blake, Reed, Brett, Callie, Chase, Cole, Marie, Michael, Stephanie, Hannah, Me, Aunt Kenda, Uncle Gordy, Uncle Doug, Aunt Laurie, and Aunt Lois.

IT WAS AWESOME! I tackled people... tripped over people... gosh it was fun. But super hot, it was 75 flippin degrees out there on the WHS field!

Such was the extent of my day. Hope you all had a wonderful time.

Oh, and R.I.P my Great Aunt Lillian.... :( Died today.

LOVE YOU

~Becca

5 comments:

Nettie said...

sings- "We are family! How bout all my cousins and me!" So I edited it a little bit...

Maurice said...

Loved the acronym! Very creative! :) I am jealous aout the soccer game. I love soccer and have not played in while.

Josh said...

Its not the WCS link it is the school district link. I didn't have anymore ideas

Melissa said...

Yeah for acronym's and soccer...both are awesome! I am so glad you had a wonderful Mommy's Day. I did too, my sister from Nashville came down and we had an awesome time...my sis goes back today which makes me very very sad!

I will talk to you later love!

Becca said...

Nettie- Yeah... its all good!

Maurice- thanks... it was on my friend's bracelet... kinda like a WWJD one... it was a FAMILY one. :)

Josh- I konw that... thats what I meant... GEEZ!

Mel-I know... but I suck SO bad at soccer!