Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Emily's loved, I reckon so...

Alrightie... time for a PRAYER REQUEST!!!!

*cheers*

Okay, my friend Emily might have to get surgery on her kidneys. Her mom had kidney problems, and these are hereditary. She might not be able to go with us to the smokies cuz she cant eat much or else she'll hurt. PRAY FOR HER TO BE OKAY AND NOT DIE!!!!!!!!

Ski even agrees... me and Em are his favorite freshmen!!!!

:)

So we leave tomorrow, and tomorrow is also Aunt Lillians funeral. Mom's prolly not even gonna let me go, cuz I "didnt know her that well"... okay... yeah I feel like I should still be there, because I've been trying to scrounge up any memories I had anyways. Oh well. It's not the end of the world if I dont go. Whaaaaaaaaaatever...

Oh, and this is a wee bit random, but Nettie and I were just talking about it...

I FOUND THE SECRET GARDEN SOUNDTRACK!!!!! Gosh, too bad were leaving tomorrow, I could SO buy it and it would lull me off to sleep on the bus... but there's still time. I SHALL MAKE IT WORK!

LOVE YOU!

~Becca

3 comments:

Nettie said...

I'm so special...

Becca said...

I know you are darling!!

:)

<3

Melissa said...

I LOVE SECRET GARDEN...THEY ROCK!!!!