Saturday, May 28, 2005

Cuz we jus chillin at da Holiday Inn...

Well, not exactly the Holiday Inn... but the Comfort Inn! I just got back from Lisa's party and it was GREAT! hahaha we had so much fun terrorizing the hotel!

We went swimming a WHOLE ton... went in the saunas and such... watched Pretty Woman... the good stuff. AND we had FUDGESICLES!!!!!! AHH I love those guys! They're so good! HAHA well yeah. We drank lots of coffee/tea... I destroyed a banana... fell in the hottub... gave the baby a high five... talked about stuff... played Truth or Dare except nobody could think of anything so I just had to lick a treadmill. Oh well. *rubbery aftertaste*

hahahaha that reminds me of Hilary... RUBBER... SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPANISH!


wow


greeeeeeeeat times.

so today I get to go to this filthy-rich lady's bday... I think I'll just sit in the corner and eat all the expensive food. Sounds good.

And then Imma go to Jenn's to cram for Bio final... GRR!! ahh

well thats it.


LOVE YOU!

~Becca

3 comments:

Hilary said...

haha Sssssssssssssssssspanish!

"give me the poster"
"NO"
"hand it over"
"NEVER!"
"Hand it over!"
"Gooo toooo sleeeeep"
*stares*

haha so great

Nettie said...

Becca...at a hotel. Oy, that's a scary thought.

Becca said...

Hilars- NO! *glares* *speaking through poster* GOOOOOOOO TO SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP hahahaha OMG that was PRICELESS... we NEED to have our chinese ddr poison party soon!

Nettie- Oh you're not any different! OOH picture BOTH of us at a hotel... eek!