Friday, April 29, 2005

Well, Miss Robinson, BLOG IT!


My baby sister HANNAH!!! Isnt she CUUUUTE??? *pinches cheeks* Posted by Hello

PRESTO I WANT THE BLUE HIGHLIGHTER TAPE DISPENSER THING! I WANT IT! I WANT IT SO BAD!!!

OOH and HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY COUSIN ABBEY!!! WOOO!!! SMOOCHEZ SMOOCHEZ SMOOCHEZ! MWA I love you Abbz!!! HAPPY 1-4!!! WE ARE SO GETTING MARRIED! (except we're cousins... and both female...) WE SHALL MAKE IT WORK!

YES!

Go Abbz! *aint got none* :) Good times...

Today was boring boring BORING! I hung out with Rach in Mrs Nolen's room during the Student Staff Bball game... I heard Hitchcock sucked!! HAHAHAHA He was bragging so much...

Such is the extent of my day... I feel positively Angel-kissed from all of you wonderful sisters and brothers in Christ... God bless!!

LOVE YOU!

~Becca!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

suck my dictionary...lol

Becca said...

HAHAHA KRISSY LATTE!!! I KNOW THAT WAS YOU!!!!!!!!


and MAYBE I WILL!!!

wow... <3