Friday, April 22, 2005

In the future...


Josh... with Mr Keith's skeleton hand... Posted by Hello


Yeah, this be my buddy Josh (http://www.orangeiceman.blogspot.com)
Check out his certainly awesome site!!!

This is from Nettie. I gotta pick 5 carreers and then tag 3 people to do it back. Lets see...

If I could be a scientist...I would be the most If I could be a farmer...If I could be a musician...If I could be a doctor...If I could be a painter...If I could be a gardener...If I could be a missionary...If I could be a chef...If I could be an architect...If I could be a linguist...If I could be a psychologist...If I could be a librarian...If I could be an athlete...If I could be a lawyer...If I could be an inn-keeper...If I could be a professor...If I could be a writer...If I could be a llama-rider...If I could be a bonnie pirate...If I could be an astronaut...If I could be a world famous blogger...If I could be a justice on any one court in the world...If I could be married to any current famous political figure...

If I could be a scientist... my dreams would come true and I'd go to the moon baby! YEY ASTROPHYSICS! (i guess this ties in with astronaut too)

If I could be a musician... I'd sing for kids and play piano in little Cafes in New York City.

If I could be chef... I'd go over to Dillon's with Chad and cook up some famous homemade pasta and eat it all up!

If I could be a writer... I'd capture people's hearts and make them cry with what I said, because it would be so real.

If I could be a justice... I wouldnt be a justice, I'd be a lawyer and tell people what's right and what to do.

There you go... I tag JOSH!!! and HILARY!!! and MELISSA!!!

Go on, and get to know yourself.

LOVE YOU!

~Becca

3 comments:

Nettie said...

Awesome, LAP!

Becca said...

hehe thx

Melissa said...

I was tagged by both you and Kat, how fun..check out what I put...you are a funny beautiful amazing woman...Love ya!