Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I'm in BIO! WEE!

So... yeah! I'm in Biology 6th Hour right now... and Presto is letting me update!!! HAHA! Josh just said I type like a freakin maniac. THANKS Josh... LOVE YOU!!!! Well.... and he put 2 huge drops of red food dye in our VASE! and KRISTEN is REALLY cool! And Presto is the BEST teacher in the WORLD! (I'll have to edit this one later) :) bannana chicken poop corn little children moleast becca- from Kerry... YEAH MY PEOPLE ARE GOING CRAZY!!! Apples.-from Jen


Basically it has been a VERY exciting day! Today, jen brought in new lotion! It smells like peaches and I went to sniff it, and it squirted up my nose. AHH!!!! It was VERY exciting. Then... I dumped.. or drooled... water all over myself because I was laughing. Note to self: NEVER laugh while drinking. Or vice versa.

Also, we looked at little micro-organisms. We THOUGHT we found a euglena... but Presto was like "Yeah... thats algae. You guys are just seeing things." GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEAT! I'm CERTIFIABLY INSANE NOW!

Okay this blog has made like no sense. I love you all for reading, peace out!

LOVE YOU!

~Becca!!

8 comments:

Melissa said...

You made me laugh so hard with this one...too funny! You guys are having far to much fun for BIO...Hugs and Bubbles!

Becca said...

Hugs and Bubbles back! I wuv you! Bio is fun... wow great times. Dont know waht I'd do without at least ONE class like this!

Nettie said...

It's OK. I like things that make no sense. I like Bio too!

Becca said...

Bio is only fun with buddies in the back row... Jen, Lisa, Kerry... its all good!

Lena said...

LOL! Nice, lotion up ur nose! Must have felt great, huh? Then again, you probably had this peach scent everytime you tried to smell something! Oh, btw, what's "euglena". I mean, part of the word is my name....not that it has to do with anything, but.....ok, shutting up now!

x Lena :)

Becca said...

AH THATS SO COOL! I wish I had a protist for a name!

Presto said...

I'm glad to see at least a few of my students are enjoying Bio. A little too much maybe.

If you change your name to stylonychia, you'd have a protist as a name. Just a thought.

Presto

Becca said...

Presto... wow. You have too much time. :)

stylonychia? Whats that??? Yeah... im gonna fail the test...