Saturday, April 23, 2005

I'll tell the truth... but I'll lie to YOU

Adrienne's party was a total blast. We just hung out with DDR and Toby Mac and Grits pumped up loud. Pamela (Ade's mom) is the BEST chef in the world... she's awesome! We played Laser Tag and I suck alot... but it's all good. Twas a blast, and I met some chica/chicos from youth group that I didnt know existed... *rolls eyes*

It's definitely snowing outside... GRR! I mean... WHO ever heard of snow in April?? WHO? This isnt Alaska. At least it's too warm for it to be sticking to the ground...

I went over to Chelle's after the party. We worked on her Senior Exit scrapbook and made CDs for me. Green Day (finally...) and I'm working on Hyperbole. We accidentally made 2 copies of Boink (local band... awesome) so if anybody wants it, the bids open at the price of free. Any takers?

Okay... tomorrow can feel free to never ever come.

(conversation)
Mom: So, are you nervous?
Me: No. (lie)
Mom: Do you need to call some people and ask them to pray for you?
Me: No. (lie, I desperately need it, and have it.)
Mom: Do you think any of your other adopted friends would like to come?
Me: No. (they're in totally different situations... and I dont need any more pressure...)


GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Okay... enough out of me.

LOVE YOU

~Becca

4 comments:

Nettie said...

I have faith in you babe.

Becca said...

That makes one of us...

:(

Hannah said...

Good luck, even though you don't need it. I know you will do great. Just speak from your heart and everything will be fine. I have no clue what it's gonna be like to be in the situation you are going to be in so I can't give you advice on that. But I can tell you that it will be fine, your chance has finally come for you to get everything off your chest and get everything cleared up. You will do excellent and feel a billion times better once it's over.

Becca said...

Thanks darlin, I do.