Thursday, April 28, 2005

I'll learn things I never knew that I never knew...

Oh, the halls of the Biology lab. Too many good times... today Presto threw a huge piece of red algae at Jen and I... blast me and my big mouth! :)

Costume Shop after school... putting away old costumes for The Importance of Being Earnest. It was... to put it in a nutshell, a BLAST! It was Me, Jessica B, Rachael K, and Rachel F. I always find something fun to wear at CS.

Today, I was a Korean refugee. I found fake blood stuff in the VP room, so I smeared it all over my face and left arm, wrapped a shawl around my head, and carried a picture frame and an old clock. I got many-a weird look, but I had a blast.

It amazes me how I can change so fast. Jessica and I were bouncing off the walls at first, but then when I turned into a Korean refugee, I was whispery and talking about death and pain every second. I went from a bubbly care-free blonde to a scarred, frightened person who was dodging death at every moment. As soon as I de-shawled myself, I was back to Becca.

I am a stunning actress.

:)

LOVE YOU

~Becca

6 comments:

Nettie said...

But, did you CATCH the algae?

Becca said...

It landed on Jenn's paper. Were demanding extra credit because our paper now has real algae on it.


<3

Katie (Olivena) said...

Algea? Throw it back at presto!

Becca said...

I tried. It doesnt fly well!!!


Oh dear get off of your Mono!!! GOSH were gonna live it up in the smokies... I dont think there will be any more mountains by the time we get done with them!!!

*evil smirk*

Nettie said...

Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon? Or asked the grinning bobcat why he grinned?

Becca said...

CAN YOU SIIIING WITH ALL THE VOICEEEEEEEEES OF THE MOOOOOUNTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAINS...


Me and Jess sing that alot at CS...

:)