Monday, April 04, 2005

I see trees of green, red roses too....

I promised I would let you know how Saturday with Lisa went... well... it was GREAT!

At the restaurant, we TRIED as hard as we could to speak in Spanish to our waiter... but OH MY GOODNESS! ITS HARDER THEN YOU THINK! But our waiter was SO cool though... he told us words that we could use and how to say things. Jorge and Jose were there too. I waved at Jorge and I'm surprised he remembered who I was! As soon as I did that, he went to Jose and their posse of waiters and started laughing and looking at us. (I definitely think I heard "Bonitas" in there!!) Well, when we were speaking in Spanish, you could hear all the waiters laughing as LOUD as they could... we were like "WERE SO COOL!" It was definitely an experience...

Then after that, we went to Art Unlimited. Lisa glazed a bowl and I glazed a mug. It's green with several coffee-related words on it. It's very hot! If I can figure out how to put pictures on here, then maybe I'll show you.

I'm working on writing a new song for piano, it's different then the last one but it's still fast. It's kindof switched though, because now the left hand is the faster part. It's actually kindof a left-hand-killer, my left hand is gonna be SO buff by the time I'm through with this!

Well, that's about it... I went to the new house yesterday and played street bball and rollerbladed... ( I fell and scraped my knee!) Then went to Catholic Youth Group "PIE THE PROTESTANTS!" YEY for being a protestant!!! HAHAHA! Okay....

RIP Pope John Paul 2, we appreciate your "spirit" being with us at youth group and shutting the door as freakishly and anonomysly as you POSSIBLY can... :) kidding (yeah the door mysteriously shut as the poster of the Pope fell and we were talking about him. Coincedence? I think not!)

love you

~Becca!

3 comments:

Lena said...

Hey Becca, thnx for leaving a comment! Double YAY for believers!

x Lena :)

Becca said...

No prob Lena! Have a nice life.

Melissa said...

That is hilarous!...The Pope thing and all...To much!