Wednesday, April 06, 2005

How you DOIN?

So yesterday and today I was at the new house. Mary came and we had fun decorating my room and reeking havoc upon the community...

"AHHH!!!" *jumps*smacks*float* "NOOOO!!!"

Yeah, okay. None of you got that.

Last night we were sitting on the picnic benches by the river eating pizza, and Steph was saying high to everyone going by. We're talking smalltown Williamston, Michigan, and lo and behold these ghetto jock mafia people walked by... and Steph said hi and this old guy... he's like "Hey, How you DOIN?" Like in a NJ mafia accent... I was like okay YOU are in the WRONG city at the WRONG time...

okay that really wasn't that funny but it was amusing to me.

I'm not in that great of a mood right now, so imma go eat some soup. See ya later, God bless.

love you (if youre not that stupid lady at mcdonalds... GOSH!)

~Becca

7 comments:

Katie (Olivena) said...

When we finished talking to you, these guys started hitting on us!

Becca said...

OMG who?? That's freaky, Mr Rasmus... FREAKY!

Nettie said...

Sure, I'll spread the love. 1. Where's your favorite place to swim? 2. Peach or orange Fanta? 3. Any idea what you want to do after you've finished school? 4. What's your favorite movie soundtrack? 5. What's your favorite comfort food? And the rules: You post the answers to these and invite the first five commenters to be interviewed. They then answer the questions on their blogs and extend the offer. Got it? Good, have fun!

Maurice said...

How ya doing (in my best Godfather accent)!

I'm looking forward to your answers to Netties interview.

Lena said...

LOL! So you had a bad experience while being at the McD's, huh? Oh, and I totally got that "How you DOIN'" quote. I kinda imagined Joey from Friends, cuz apparently he says that a lot.

Melissa said...

Becca, thank you for stopping by my blog, I am going to add you to my favorites when I get a chance...I am so proud that at 14 you are asking the tough questions, struggling is part of growing and changing...at 14 I was not as mature and capable as you...you are a blessing to my heart...God go before you...

Katie (Olivena) said...

I dont know, but they drove this farari. It was hilarious... guys are so pathetic