Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Hi, I'm Becca. I'm 14, and I eat lotion.

So Spring Break is finally over... I guess I shouldnt say finally, but it sure is over! I've been glad to be back at school because I havent seen a couple of my friends in a while. Also, I need school to keep my mind off of things. Lena I totally agree with what you said about school being a blessing... :)

I'm also majorly relieved because I FINALLY got the rough draft of that huge research paper done. Most of you have no clue what I'm talking about, so I'll give you a clue via one of my friends. It goes something like this:

Kerry's Away Message: Have you ever heard the phrase "If you were my english paper, I'd SO be doing you right now?" Well, if you were my english paper, I'd hit you on the head, tie you up, beat you up, throw you in a river and watch you drown. Anyway.... I'm off doing that.

Okay, can I say HATE with a capital H? But once I did it, it wasnt all that bad. It wouldnt be so annoying if we didnt have to do note cards, citations JUST the right way, and an outline. GRR!

I got the syllabus and textbook for Health so that I can test out. I'm gonna have to spend a while studying for that...

My baby sister Hannah (who is 7) is really sick right now. I think she's got the stomach flu or something. Threw up on the bus today on her way to school. I'm taking care of her right now while my mom is leading bible club, so pray for her speedy recovery.

Things are looking okay... I'm having fun not having to think about some of the stuff going on. *sighs* Imma be okay.

LOVE YOU!

~Becca

6 comments:

Nettie said...

Farewell, O spring break! We shall not soon meet again...

Melissa said...

Becca - how I know about research papers...I wrote three 10 page research papers in one weekend for college one semester...how about them apples...gosh I hate them too...

will be praying for your sister...

noticed you have some links on your site...about listing your favorite blogs...you do that in just the same way as the links, except you put the blogging address instead of the site address in them...

thank you for your comment on my blog...you filled my cup...God bless you dear one...

try to enjoy spring, even if it is not longer spring break!

Lena said...

OH my gosh, you've already had ur springbreak?! I'll be having mine in two weeks (first week of May), which is practically summer already. LOL! Yes, Dutch people *rolls eyes*...........good luck on ur paper, Becca!

x Lena :)

Becca said...

Nettie- I know... grrr

Melissa- I <3 YOU!!!! You make me happy inside!!

Lena- Whattr you doing? cuz you so have to tell me later...

Nettie said...

And, nice linkage!

Becca said...

YES! Mel told me how to do it! WEE! I'm rather excited.